Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Posting Guru

YoungFordAddict66 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
New guy needssome help/

hi im new here. i own and drive a 1978 F-250 Camper special 4X4 with a 400. i am looking to build my truck into a beast with a dana 60 front and 70 front with a 521 stoker and rebuilt tranny with a stage 2 or 3 shift kit. i already have a dana 70 rear that needs the spring mounts widened. i was wondering where i could find a junkyard to help me find axles, 460's or anything else for my old truck. i live in mt. angel about 20 minutes north of salem im 18 and have a lead foot. i have grown up around fords all my life and plan to keep it that way.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Try Atlas truck wreckers in Hubbard, more Ford trucks than you can count last time I was there......But that was 5 years ago, hope they are still there.....Watch that lead foot, it breaks things and collects tickets!......Both of which are expensive, and take away from project $$$.......And welcome to the chapter!
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......492,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 04-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Senior User

MikeyLikesIt is starting off with a positive reputation.
riverside autosalvage: they have or used to have and try to obtain mostly 70's F-250 pick up trucks thats wear i get all my parts. i cant get new. its in albany oregon. on riverside drive.#541-967-3904 owner used to be glenn. and i just got a doner cab last yr.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old93junk View Post
Try Atlas truck wreckers in Hubbard, more Ford trucks than you can count last time I was there......But that was 5 years ago, hope they are still there.....Watch that lead foot, it breaks things and collects tickets!......Both of which are expensive, and take away from project $$$.......And welcome to the chapter!
haha yea i used to go to atlas in hubbard since its close but they are way to expensive haha. oh and my lead hasnt got me caught yet or broke anything just sucked down more gas than most others. and thanks im glad to be here its nice to talk to some local guys. and i like it here on the wetside and not the dryside.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
riverside autosalvage: they have or used to have and try to obtain mostly 70's F-250 pick up trucks thats wear i get all my parts. i cant get new. its in albany oregon. on riverside drive.#541-967-3904 owner used to be glenn. and i just got a doner cab last yr.
hmm i like the sounds of that. ok thanks i might check them out.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungFordAddict66 View Post
haha yea i used to go to atlas in hubbard since its close but they are way to expensive haha. oh and my lead hasnt got me caught yet or broke anything just sucked down more gas than most others. and thanks im glad to be here its nice to talk to some local guys. and i like it here on the wetside and not the dryside.
They didnt seem so expensive years ago. but things change. Around here all we have is B&R, the crush masters......You have to be FAST before things get crushed!, most of the stuff in the yards is newer than 96, so that doesnt help when you driver older stuff.........I like it on the wet side...........IN SUMMER!
Someday I will defect to the dryside, I hate rain after the 4th or 5th MONTH!
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......492,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 04-02-2009, 06:32 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter