Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Dakota Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: cowboywanabe

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Elder User

w_huisman has a good reputation on FTE.w_huisman has a good reputation on FTE.
Mod-Friendly Dealer around Sioux Falls?

Just as the title reads.... I am wondering if anyone can recommend a mod-friendly dealer within a few hundred miles of Sioux Falls, SD. Can also be in SW Minnesota or NW Iowa.

I just bought a 06 F250 6.0 Powerstroke. It's the second 6.0 that I've owned, but this one has the Ford factory 5yr/100k engine warranty and my other one did not. I'm looking to buddy up with a good mod-friendly dealership that will allow me to "play" with my truck without voiding my warranty.

TIA!

Wade
Edge Insight w/ EGT, AutoEnginuity, VXCF9H7 strategy
Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Posting Guru

1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Not sure about anyone around SE SD. I have not had any dealings with any those dealers.
1997 Expedition, 4x4, 5.4 230,000 miles
Several others who have come and gone.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:04 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
I've only had my diesel for about 6 weeks, haven't had it into the local place yet (Sioux City Ford). I take my car there regularly and they've been great. I'm getting my first service on the diesel done at Woodhouse Ford in Blair, NE since that's where I bought it.

Based on what I've read, and also heard from one of the guys in the Nebraska FTE chapter who is a diesel tech, I won't be doing any mods to my 6.4... it's not worth the risk.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter

Tags
1979, dealers, dealership, f150, falls, ford, friendly, mod, sioux, trucks, woodhouse