Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Freshman User

zo6man is starting off with a positive reputation.
New to chapter, Hello

Just joined fellas, wife is rippin on me for spending to much time on here already, oh well. I'm a 38yo pipefitter/plumber just was forced out of American Axle & manu after 12yrs as a pipefitter in the forging plant, where we made the axle & stabalizer bar. Bought the truck for my plumbing, have always kept that going for side money, now its my only form of income. We live out here in Marine City, with 12 acres, a nice acre pond and motocross track for 12yo boy who has raced since 4, 5yo daughter has the pw50. Anyways just wanted to say hi, and more than welcome to come by and get your truck dirty in the field.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Beautiful truck man!
I hope to see it at our get togethers.

I been slacking a bit lately as chapter leader, been trying to setup work and find a new truck.
But damn, i wish the truck i was looking at was as pretty as yours!
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Posting Guru

maevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud ofmaevans has much to be proud of
WOW. That's one nice looking obs.

Welcome to FTE, and hope to see you at one of the Michigan get together to take a closer look.

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Freshman User

Get togethers?

Around 4th of july, we have a huge outdoor party, most people camp because of the drive. last year there was over 200 people, huge bonfire, horshoes, motocross track, and 1 acre pond. and yes a nice mudbog for trucks, gets pretty interesting, like when alot of yahoos decide to skinny dip. anybody is more than welcome, and this year looks to have a big bring your kids theme, we have kids. also got some buddys who bring out the firearms, some really cool stuff, but safety first. I'll post when have date, like to meet some of yall.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Freshman User

bump......
Old 04-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Sounds like a great idea, honestly.
minus the skinnydipping.
I dont really want to see tim1 or mark skinny dipping.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Postmaster

fordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the Michigan Chapter!

That's a sharp looking truck, what year is that?

[url=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/MatthewSimmons08/f150]
Old 04-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Freshman User

Thanks, it's a 97. came out of colorado, could not find one here in MI without being covered in rust. Talyn, back in the day I hung out in the sess pool {titty bar} players, tycoons, trumps, and still keep in contact with a few ladys even my wife talks with them, but when they have a chance to have some fun THEY DO! it's never boring. Mostly though, give a house wife a chance they get down right crazy, cant blame them.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:58 AM
Junior User

Miguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello there that is a nice truck, welcome and nice to have you here im looking forward to a get together that would be fun for my kids as well iand me the big kid lol
FTE Michigan Chapter
Old 04-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Post Fiend

Hello!

Oh my. i really have nothing to say, its 8am.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Postmaster

bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to FTE and the Michigan group. NICE truck!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Postmaster

Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to FTE....Sweet truck.
I am Marty, Official Slackmaster #13.
Also proud to have a great wife, and 2 sometimes wonderful kids.

BC Chapter Member, also Nebraska, SC, NC, Wyoming, Maryland, NY, Mass, Oregon, NH, WI, Sask/Manitoba Chapters because the people are great....I can always join more, so if you want me just invite me.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Freshman User

Just came home from a 4 week vacation. Family cruise, along with just hanging out in florida. Seen alot of OBS trucks everywhere down there, no rust on any of them? also everybody had a lift on there truck, should have pictures soon. PS never go on a cruise, what a waste of money, only thing nice was seeing the different islands.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Post Fiend

Doh! i feel bad not remembering you were a chapter memeber.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter