Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Wyoming chapter April BS thread!!

Happy April Wyoming! Well, since I beat Miles in this morning, I'll get this started for him! Here's wishing you all a chatty April, let the BS begin!

Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Post Fiend

PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
YOU BEAT HIM?????? YOU BEAT HIM?????

WHAT ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR?????

We have rain here again....guys, we had a little mudslide in the next town over, a few families and a couple of businesses were affected....if we keep getting rain before they can re-stabalize the retaining wall, it could affect so many more.....PLEASE, pray for the town of East Bank, WV and all who are affected or may be.....

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 04-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Yeah, I know. But I'm a former Wyoming native, so that helps! I hope the rain eases up there, this spring has just been terrible for weather!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 04-01-2009, 07:59 AM
Post Fiend

PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
how come everyone here, INCLUDING ORIN, keep spelling Whyoming wrong??

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Oh, would it be spelled Wie-oming then??
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 04-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Post Fiend

Why-oming....

or

Y-oming.......

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Why-oming...Happy April Fools Day!!! Looks like all the natives are sleeping in today...or...out doing chores!!!

How are P1...and...Pat...today???

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Post Fiend

*HI* Ken

I am doing fine.....

but to re-cap.....

we have a little man (age 7) with a broken ankle........waiting for referral to ortho........

they put an ortho-glass brace on his leg, plumb up to his knee.......and they think this will keep him immobile????

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO IMMOBILIZE A MEXICAN JUMPING BEAN???????

and we have a young lady confused about lost contact with a new friend......and another young lady who cant figure out why her classmates, who are all supposed to be friends with one another, are always attacking each other so personally......she cries because it hurts her so much to see them fight amongst themselves

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 04-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Morning Ken. Ah, the drama of little girls! Something I have to look forward to here in a few years! Hope the little guy gets healed up soon Tammie, hate hearing about little ones getting hurt!
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 04-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Post Fiend

THANKS, Pat

I have apparently become a pro with regards to broken bones......kinda scary.....

as for the drama with the little girls, it isnt just the girls....the boys are almost worse....
we are talking about the third grade.....and unfortunately, my little blonde haired baby
girl is more mature than those in her class......she just cannot understand how they can
be so mean to each other

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 04-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Postmaster

Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Good Morning and happy April fools day everyone.
I am Marty, Official Slackmaster #13.
Also proud to have a great wife, and 2 sometimes wonderful kids.

BC Chapter Member, also Nebraska, SC, NC, Wyoming, Maryland, NY, Mass, Oregon, NH, WI, Sask/Manitoba Chapters because the people are great....I can always join more, so if you want me just invite me.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousOne View Post
THANKS, Pat

I have apparently become a pro with regards to broken bones......kinda scary.....

as for the drama with the little girls, it isnt just the girls....the boys are almost worse....
we are talking about the third grade.....and unfortunately, my little blonde haired baby
girl is more mature than those in her class......she just cannot understand how they can
be so mean to each other
It's amazing just how mean little kids can be! It's good your little girl understands that that is not how they should treat each other. I give her Mom credit for that!
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 04-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
It's amazing just how mean little kids can be! It's good your little girl understands that that is not how they should treat each other. I give her Mom credit for that!

thank you

all we can do is try to teach them right from wrong.....and lead by example.....but letting them know it is ok to stumble and even sometimes fall, as we are human beings and incapable of perfection....but striving to do their very best is what matters most.....and most importantly, I tell all my babies....."your very best will NEVER be the same very best of another human being, because we are all unique individuals"....and when they get frustrated and start feeling down, I say TWO words....PATIENCE to which they reply "patience is a virtue" and GOOD to which they reply "good things come to those who wait for them"

I stand by MY quote of "Children are our most precious natural resource" and believe that they should be treated as such.....

I am truly humbled by your compliment this morning.....and touched by your generosity.......thank you, Pat, for lifting my spirits on a day I really needed it~

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 04-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousOne View Post
thank you

all we can do is try to teach them right from wrong.....and lead by example.....but letting them know it is ok to stumble and even sometimes fall, as we are human beings and incapable of perfection....but striving to do their very best is what matters most.....and most importantly, I tell all my babies....."your very best will NEVER be the same very best of another human being, because we are all unique individuals"....and when they get frustrated and start feeling down, I say TWO words....PATIENCE to which they reply "patience is a virtue" and GOOD to which they reply "good things come to those who wait for them"

I stand by MY quote of "Children are our most precious natural resource" and believe that they should be treated as such.....

I am truly humbled by your compliment this morning.....and touched by your generosity.......thank you, Pat, for lifting my spirits on a day I really needed it~

{{{{{hugs}}}}}
Well said Tammie, and your more than welcome!
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 04-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Posting Guru

mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.mwvdub has a good reputation on FTE.
Good Morning all. I am getting a bit of a late start today. I have had two meetings today already and have decided that there is not better way to ruin a perfectly good productive day than with meetings.
2010 Polaris Ranger RZR-S

Click Here to Join the Wyoming Chapter
Old 04-01-2009, 10:29 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter

Tags
911, allow, april, auto, begen, chapters, day, denver, dogs, fools, justice, show, wyoming, year