Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2009, 09:09 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Nominations for Louisiana Vice president

I would like to create a vice president position. I want volenteers and nominations. I will stay netural in this. I won't nominate anyone. even though I have some one in mind.

He recently got married.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 03-31-2009, 11:36 PM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'll voice my opinion for what it's worth...especially seeing how this guy came up to our first Mississippi get together. I think Tangi Cowboy (Johnny) should fill the position.
He's "good people"

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 04-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Senior User

walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'll Second BarryMc's nomination of Johnny (Tangi Cowboys) for VP of LA Chapter.
"Proudly clinging to my Guns and Religion."
Old 04-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Senior User

5150 MAN is starting off with a positive reputation.
Let me ask a quick question... Is this for real or an April Fools Joke? But I do agree Tangi Cowboys would make a good V.P.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
This is for real. I also agree that Johnny will make a great Vice president.

Johnny are you up for it?
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 04-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
I don't know what all it consists of, but I'll do the best job that I can if y'all really want me, I would be proud to serve our Chapter and try to make it even better and more active, just tell me the duties required, and we will go from there.
JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Oilfield Class

Johnny just keep doing what you are doing. Help support the chapter and bring new people in. You are already planning on hoasting a meet in June. It looks like you have the support of our posting members. As far as i am concerened you are now the Louisiana chapter Vice President.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 04-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Hey Robert and all of the rest of y'all, thanks for the honor of making me VP, I'll do my best to boost up the chapter every chance I get, if any of y'all ever need anything that I can help with, don't hesitate to get in touch with me,
JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Senior User

walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Congratulations Mr. Vice President.!
"Proudly clinging to my Guns and Religion."
Old 04-06-2009, 04:02 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter