Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
2009 Racing Season

Hi All!

This is our new car, it's an IMCA modified chassis (my old one) converted to a Pro Stock. That's what the Mr. has been doing all winter. Racing starts in a few weeks so if anyone would like to come out and see us some time you're all welcome. A cheap date for the entire family. You can find the schedule here - Rattlesnake Raceway
Attached Images

2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:29 AM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Michelle,
Vici & I are moving to Fallon next week, so we will be at some races this year. We aren't sure if Vici will have a job here next year with the cuts. She interviews in Parker AZ on the 13th of April for a Special Ed position, so our stay in Fallon maybe short. We hope they renew her contract here, she will commute with 3 other teachers that work in Lovelock & live in Fallon. Anyway more will be revealed as contract time approaches. Either way we will be in Fallon at least until June, hopefully longer.
Craig
Old 03-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Very cool Michelle!

I will surely come out as I am able to.

Look forward to seeing you then!!

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
It will be great to finally meet some of you guys!

Hi Craig - I hope Vicki gets to keep her job up there. I've been down here in Yuma since January and still have a few months to go, but I'll be home on the weekends for the races.
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Hey Michelle, is there a website that presents the rules for building a racecar like your class?
And, what is the sanctioning body?

corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Posting Guru

I'm not sure there's a general sanctioning body for our class, but the rules can be found here, go to 'drivers' and then 'rules' and choose the class your interested in. The IMCA modifided class is nationally sanctioned, our rules are the same as all other tracks and the points count nationally. If I remember right the other rules vary silghtly from track to track but the local ones try to make them the same so you can race at more than one track. If you interested I can ask Larry, he's been doing this for over 20 years and has raced almost every class.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Iconoclast

Cool. I'm glad to see that the "Rat Mod" class is included!

Old 03-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Posting Guru

That's a new class for this year, they're also trying to get a sprint class going.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Iconoclast

It has been around for a few years, at least two. I saw a three car race at Rattlesnake two years ago when WillyB and I came out there for the mud races to see LeRoy's F1. I went and talked to the guys running and at that time they were calling it the 323 class. Started out as a class for Chrysler 318's and allowed for an overbore. They didn't get enough response to it so they decided to keep the formula but allow any manufacturers engines. It's cool, budget open wheel racing.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Posting Guru

OK, used to be 318's, now I comprende, not new at all then. The 318 class had gotten pretty small.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:33 AM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Hey Michelle, Yuma a great place to be in the winter. Lived there for a year. I liked Yuma, but the summers were tough, & the water is pretty bad. The only place I have ever lived were there are water stations like gas stations on every corner.
Vici has an interview in Parker AZ next month. We are going down for a few days to warm up.
Craig
Old 03-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Iconoclast

Australian Grand Prix is on today. Any FI fans here?

It's on the Speed Channel.

Old 03-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermmydog View Post
Hey Michelle, Yuma a great place to be in the winter. Lived there for a year. I liked Yuma, but the summers were tough, & the water is pretty bad. The only place I have ever lived were there are water stations like gas stations on every corner.
Vici has an interview in Parker AZ next month. We are going down for a few days to warm up.
Craig
Yes, it's been nice spending the winter here, but I hope to be gone before it's too hot!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Post Fiend

I bet it is getting warm about now. In the 80s I guess.
Craig
Old 04-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Iconoclast

This is the build thread of LeRoy's monster buggy

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...=monster+buggy

Old 04-03-2009, 12:15 AM