Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Former Vendor

dave at BD Power is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dave at BD Power is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
BD Diesel's Spring Dyno Days 2009

Once Again It Is Time For The BD Diesel Spring
Click the image to open in full size.
Date:
***Saturday April 18th 2009***
(registration starts at 8AM but come early to insure your spot on the dyno)
Loaction:
33733 King Rd Abbotsford, BC Canada
See Ya All There
All donations will be matched by BD to support the Vancouver Childrens Hospital
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Postmaster

Fordfanatic4life has a very good reputation on FTE.Fordfanatic4life has a very good reputation on FTE.Fordfanatic4life has a very good reputation on FTE.Fordfanatic4life has a very good reputation on FTE.
anyone going to this ???

proly a good a place to get together and meet up as any...

i wouldnt bother running my personal truck..be nice to see some of the crazier local trucks those..

"list of previous owned Fords much to long to list here.."
Old 03-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Posting Guru

Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.
If Im still down in the area Ill probably go check it out, I know a couple people that ran their trucks last year and probably will again this year.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Postmaster

Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.Saleenguy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Too bad its only diesel trucks.

Would be fun to see how the Saleen spins it.
I am Marty, Official Slackmaster #13.
Also proud to have a great wife, and 2 sometimes wonderful kids.

BC Chapter Member, also Nebraska, SC, NC, Wyoming, Maryland, NY, Mass, Oregon, NH, WI, Sask/Manitoba Chapters because the people are great....I can always join more, so if you want me just invite me.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Freshman User

DFLEX is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll be there but not running my truck... got more bark than bite right now, maybe things will be different next year.
Much more planned...
Old 03-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Former Vendor

dave at BD Power is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dave at BD Power is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
We are really expecting this to be one of the biggest-baddest Dyno Days yet!

We got the dyno wheels knurled to prevent wheel slippage and accommodate some of the BIG HP guys we are expecting!

Lots new products to be introduced and I have seen some of the Dyno Days Specials. The prices are really attractive, if you have been on the fence about upgrading some parts these prices may be deciding factor.

We appreciate that although some of you are not coming out to run your trucks that you will still support the cause. If for nothing else come out for a free burger and beverage and help us smash last years contribution to the Childrens Hospital Fund...

We all know what they do for our community so lets give a little back!!
Old 04-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Postmaster

Fordfanatic4life has a very good reputation on FTE.Fordfanatic4life has a very good reputation on FTE.Fordfanatic4life has a very good reputation on FTE.Fordfanatic4life has a very good reputation on FTE.
bump !!!!

curious if anyone still plans to go..

im tempted to do the drive out, and if any fellow BB members are going we could arrange to meet/greet and walk teh show...

maybe followed by a quick stop for food at a local waterign hole and chat Ford trucks...

"list of previous owned Fords much to long to list here.."
Old 04-07-2009, 11:34 PM
Freshman User

CustomSuspension is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey hey and I can introduce you guys to the shop I am at, RIGHT ACROSS FROM BD!!!! LOL
Old 04-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomSuspension View Post
hey hey and I can introduce you guys to the shop I am at, RIGHT ACROSS FROM BD!!!! LOL
And they do great work!
Old 04-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Freshman User

thanks dave!! so do you guys i know a few NICE truck that have come out of the shop

BTW the 5 tonne is all good to go!!! lol

ill talk to rick but if its ok with you guys i might just have to pull out the BBQ as well that day and people have something else to do while they are down! we can make it a great event!! I cant wait to see the trucks on the dyno!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomSuspension View Post
thanks dave!! so do you guys i know a few NICE truck that have come out of the shop

BTW the 5 tonne is all good to go!!! lol

ill talk to rick but if its ok with you guys i might just have to pull out the BBQ as well that day and people have something else to do while they are down! we can make it a great event!! I cant wait to see the trucks on the dyno!
I do not see a problem, tell him to run it past Brian.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Freshman User

k ill pop by tomorrow and talk to Brian

Kris
Old 04-08-2009, 06:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia