Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

WAFTE Archived Buy/Sell/Trade ADs

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 07:17 PM
NxNW
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holley double pumper carb FS

I'm pretty sure it's a 4160. Excellent condition. Took off the 460 in my 85 F350 and was replaced with a bit smaller carb for better MPG. Steal it for $175.00 plus $12.95 shipping to 50 states. We run a retail internet biz (Not automotive) and our reputation is sterling. What you see is what you get. In Vancouver WA for FTF sale. I can take all major plastic. PM me for details/contact info.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:22 AM
NxNW
Junior User
Originally Posted by NxNW
I'm pretty sure it's a 4160. Excellent condition. Took off the 460 in my 85 F350 and was replaced with a bit smaller carb for better MPG. Steal it for $175.00 plus $12.95 shipping to 50 states. We run a retail internet biz (Not automotive) and our reputation is sterling. What you see is what you get. In Vancouver WA for FTF sale. I can take all major plastic. PM me for details/contact info.

Too much? Not enough? Anybody out there? Hello......Hello.........

Old 05-31-2008, 12:55 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Well, it's not a double pumper, it has vacuum secondaries for one, and then also people just don't have the disposable income with prices climbing for everything.
I'd love to have it, but I just don't have the money.

Old 05-31-2008, 01:04 PM
NxNW
Junior User
Originally Posted by Ford_Six
Well, it's not a double pumper, it has vacuum secondaries for one, and then also people just don't have the disposable income with prices climbing for everything.
I'd love to have it, but I just don't have the money.
Thanks Ford Six!

Well then...... I don't wanna store this thing forever. $100.00 to clear it out of my parts shed. Any takers at that price?

Dang thing can't have more than a few k miles on it. No problems running it on that 460.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:45 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
If anybody is looking for a new truck, the place I work at is selling the old company truck. It's a 95 F250 4x4 Supercab with a 7.3psd and two year old E4OD. It has about 220k on it, and is in nice shape aside from having the back of the cab banged up- I had someone pull out in front of me while hauling a load of scrap, the bin slid forward and smacked the front of the bed. The bed has since been pulled back fairly straight, but the back of the cab under the window is all messed up.
Other than that, not bad, power everything, and it even has a factory high idle controller- put it in park, set the parking brake, and you can manually set the idle just about wherever you want it.
The truck is located on Bainbridge Island, WA
For more info or to set up a time to look at it, PM me or e-mail info@agsstainless.com

Old 06-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Cyruscosmo
Senior User
I have a V8 Y block out of a 1959 F100 that I would like to sell. At this time I am not sure which engine it is as I have not figured out how to tell one CID from another yet on these older V8’s. I bought the truck for parts a couple months ago and I drove the truck to the store and back a couple times after I got it home so I know it runs. It has a 2-barrel Holley with manual choke, bell housing, flywheel and clutch, generator w/regulator and front engine mount. I already have another engine rebuilt and mounted for this project but I needed a good bed and misc frame brackets so I bought this truck for parts.

The engine is on a pallet where I work in Ballard so I can load it for you. Make me an offer.

My Grandpa told me once you have to learn by the mistakes of others, because you will NOT live long enough to make them all yourself.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Cyruscosmo
Senior User
Originally Posted by Cyruscosmo
I have a V8 Y block out of a 1959 F100 that I would like to sell. At this time I am not sure which engine it is as I have not figured out how to tell one CID from another yet on these older V8’s. I bought the truck for parts a couple months ago and I drove the truck to the store and back a couple times after I got it home so I know it runs. It has a 2-barrel Holley with manual choke, bell housing, flywheel and clutch, generator w/regulator and front engine mount. I already have another engine rebuilt and mounted for this project but I needed a good bed and misc frame brackets so I bought this truck for parts.

The engine is on a pallet where I work in Ballard so I can load it for you. Make me an offer.

I found the numbers for this engine they are C2AE 6015 C which works out to be a 292 cu. in. V8 used in 1962 cars 62-64 trucks.

My Grandpa told me once you have to learn by the mistakes of others, because you will NOT live long enough to make them all yourself.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
I'm selling my Courier- It's beat, runs decent, but blew the rear axle today. Still runs & drives, just grinds and howls from the rear axle. I'm putting it up on CL for $800, but best offer here takes it.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:02 AM
BensDaddy
Senior User
Thats too bad Jared, she looked like a beauty when I saw her. I'll pass it on to some of the guys I work with up here for you.

On another note. If anyone out there has a Right Fender for a 64 F250 (I think they're interchangeable with the F100 from 61 thru 64) Please let me know, the best I can do right now is in Vancouver WA adn its a bit expensive.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Sure is, I'm not going to pull the seats out of my new (to me) MPV to haul stuff, so hauling even smaller stuff just got a lot more expensive. On a side note, I got a 92 MPV for free, and it runs, drives, stops, even has working a/c and gets mid 20's going to work. Not all bad, I guess, since I would still be driving the Courier instead of cruising in comfort.
If anybody wants it, you all know I have a trailer and a capable hauling rig, I would gladly handle transport.

Old 08-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
I am doing an engine swap for a friend and need a different oil pan-
Anybody have a rear-sump oil pan for a straight six that has the dipstick in the pan? That would be an 80 or MAYBE 81 2wd/4x4, or a late 70s 4x4, and possibly late 70s/early 80s vans. If you have one, let me know and I'll come get it. I need it ASAP.

Old 08-15-2008, 06:36 PM
BensDaddy
Senior User
1979 F-250 For Sale

A buddy of mine is selling his Ford. Here's the link, he asked me to put it up here and in the '79 Truck forum.

1979 Ford F250

Old 08-16-2008, 11:58 AM
beeboy
Postmaster
It's time to clean out the garage.

8 foot bed for a 77.5-79 truck. Dual tank. In pretty good shape. One shalloow dent on the rear drivers side that should be easy to fix. Front cap rail needs straightened. Just a bit of surface rust, nothing deep and no rust through. The floor of the bed is real nice considering its age. I believe you can fit this on a pre 77.5 if you drill holes in the correct location. $150

Hood. Nearly perfect. $50

Drivers door. Nice and straight $30

Pair of front fenders $30

Tailgate. Fair, needs some bondo to smooth it $20

Grill surround. Not quite show quality, but darn close. A bit of pitting but striaght and clean. Genuine Ford part. $85

Bug deflector, mounts to hood. Clear Smoke $10

Factory tinted door windows $25 set

Factory tinted wing windows (2) $30 set

Passenger side front fender liner. $25

Door Mirror set $20

Air intake snorkel, from the grill to carb $15

Chrome headliner trim, full set. Perfect. $25

Door panels. Two tone, black & grey. Look great, but have a few cracks. $20

I'm in north Spokane

Old 08-22-2008, 11:42 PM
forddude05
More Turbo
Looking for a set of 4 aluminum wheels, 15x8 or 10, 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern to fit my Bronco. Preferrably in decent to good condition, star pattern or super single style, and and the cheaper the better. I've looked on Craigslist, but I can't find anything there.

Thanks!

Old 08-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
I'll let you know if I see anything in my travels on CL-

FWIW, I need to clear some of my stuff out here. Need to start concentrating down, so it's almost fire sale time.
The Courier: 81, with Ford 2.3l, burns a little oil, I have determined the rear end noise is diff carrier bearings and still readily fixable. First $600 takes it, I can load it up and bring it to you in Western WA for gas money.
FE C6 automatic, works, from an F250 highboy 4x4 so it's a really short shaft with no speedo drive. I'm thinking somewhere around $50, make an offer.
For those interested, I have some Subaru EA81 stuff- Engine, starters, alternators, distributors, radiator, rear diff, rear axles, etc, etc. Best offer on lot.
72 360 FE, has S-code 4BBL intake on it, needs rings pretty bad, make an offer.
I'll be back with more later

Quick Reply: WAFTE Archived Buy/Sell/Trade ADs