Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Junior User

IrishChef is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yoopers, please respond

As stated here previously, Yoopers seem to join this chapter, but lose interest quickly. I feel this is most likely due to the chapter's lower penninsula bias. Not surprising, as most of the states' population is there. But, really, do we Yoopers want to honestly want to chat about Facebook? Truck pics? C'mon, I know, and you know, we want to talk about how to use, abuse, and fix our trucks. We're different, we use our trucks as TRUCKS.

Sound good? Good! I'm attempting to form a splinter chapter of the Michigan chapter, just for us Yoopers. If you're intersted, please go to the Main Midwest page, and look for the "Upper Penninsula" thread. Just 5, and we can petition for our own chapter. I hope to see you there, eh?

Also, please feed the trolls on the way out.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
I'll support you guys.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Postmaster

bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.
See about having a get together during the Mac Bridge walk. or some other event.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
oh man, its soooooper busy up there during then, but we could go check out the rocks and hang out in mackinaw for the day!
They fly kites up there around that time as well.

i tihnk there is a golf course in the area.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
William, when someone tells you to go fly a kite, stop taking them so literally....

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Post Fiend

hahahah.
no for real.
They get those big huge f-off size kites and fly them like 3 or 400 feet up.
The ones that have the 15-25 foot tails.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Posting Guru

TheBigBee has a great reputation on FTE.TheBigBee has a great reputation on FTE.TheBigBee has a great reputation on FTE.TheBigBee has a great reputation on FTE.TheBigBee has a great reputation on FTE.
I used to fly them for the Mac Kite Company when i was a teenager. They are a B*** to get up in the air sometimes. I lived on a bout in the marina during the summers. Easy walk to work.
Andrew - 2002 F250 SD CC 5.4L, 8" Lift, 38" Tires, 5.38 gears, Detroit TrueTrac Locker, Edge Evolution CS Programer, Avic Z140BH DVD/NAV/SAT, Roof and Bumper Light bars with 12 150 Watt lights, 2 outdoor speakers, Custom F650 Dash Mod, headers to true 3" duals ....Blah Blah Blah 7.3L Swap Build Thread
2000 F350 7.3L DONOR
2003 Excursion Limited 6.0L Stock
Old 07-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Junior User

sivart is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishChef View Post
As stated here previously, Yoopers seem to join this chapter, but lose interest quickly. I feel this is most likely due to the chapter's lower penninsula bias. Not surprising, as most of the states' population is there. But, really, do we Yoopers want to honestly want to chat about Facebook? Truck pics? C'mon, I know, and you know, we want to talk about how to use, abuse, and fix our trucks. We're different, we use our trucks as TRUCKS.

Sound good? Good! I'm attempting to form a splinter chapter of the Michigan chapter, just for us Yoopers. If you're intersted, please go to the Main Midwest page, and look for the "Upper Penninsula" thread. Just 5, and we can petition for our own chapter. I hope to see you there, eh?

Also, please feed the trolls on the way out.

Does your avatar have anything to do with Westwood High School? That was what we had on our football helmets.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:50 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter