Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2009, 01:49 AM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
working on GTG's

OK Mn chapter,
I am trying per the request of members on here to get a tour of the Ford Plant in St Paul. It seems they only do the tours Thursday nights but I am trying to see if we can be an exception. Let me know if you are interested so I can get and Idea of how many people we might have.

On a second note I am interested in having a get together in late May/early June at a campground in Clearwater (St Cloud) Mn. Kind of in the middle off the state. How many would be interested in camping or just stopping by for a day?

I was also thinking about trying to get a bunch of people who are willing to register for the Car Craft Summer Nationals at the state fairgrounds in st paul at the end of July. We could all park together and have some fun. Heck I might even enter my truck in the burnout contest.

So lets get some ideas going and get some interest going on here. It could end up being a lot of fun and we would get to show off our trucks. If anyone has any other ideas let me here them. Thanks
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 03-22-2009, 08:04 AM
Senior User

leekingen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
count me in tom ford plant would be fun.
late turbo upgrade
Old 03-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Postmaster

Peter94 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Peter94 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey, I would also like to visit the ford plant. It would be my girlfriend and I.

Also we would enjoy camping. That was our "new year resolution" to do more camping. keep us in mind when that time of year comes.

Old 03-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Peter,
I will let you know, check back here in the mn chapter for updates. I will hopefully know more about the tour in a few days.
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
Old 03-26-2009, 07:40 PM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Tom, plant tour would be fun if we could make it. Always up for reason to go camping. Pick a weekend and I will see if we can work it in! My brother camped at a campground by Clearwater. If you want I can find out the name and what he thought of it. Maybe it's the same one your looking at. Car Craft would be a blast. I will be down in june for sure, for Back to the 50's with my streetrod.
'97 Mustang GT convertible, 4.6, 136,000 miles
Old 04-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Tom count me in. I would like to do all those.

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
Old 04-08-2009, 04:27 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter