Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2009, 10:36 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Talking Welcome sunrnr33as the newest member

Please join me in welcoming sunrnr33 as the newest member of the NY chapter.
He has been a lifetime Ford owner and the current ride of choice is a 1997 F350 4x4, 7.3L

So please join in and welcome him to the chapter
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information

Avatar is an eternal flame at the quarters of E263 TL 117 of the FDNY.....RIP 343.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:08 PM
New User

sunrnr33 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks, I'm a retired Vet. and master tech., my passion is anything that moves, cars,trucks,bikes,boats,and even aircraft. The list of rides is long and of wide variety. Blue ovals have consisted of 14 73-79 F-series(79 f-350 my pick), 58 F-100, 72 F-250 4x4, 95 SHO and three pre 89 GT's. The 97 F-350 I have now is great, one of my favorite body styles and gotta luv a fuelie 460
Old 03-19-2009, 02:38 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Hey Trey, I see that you found your way here. I see by the roll call that you are in the Amherst area. There are a couple of active members here in the chapter that live in Lockport.

I am just east of Rochester.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information

Avatar is an eternal flame at the quarters of E263 TL 117 of the FDNY.....RIP 343.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Elder User

littlesunray has a good reputation on FTE.littlesunray has a good reputation on FTE.
hey welcome to the site hope that you will enjoy your self on here well if you have any questions ask away we will try and answer them
sirrius sat radio
lockport, ny
Old 03-19-2009, 05:51 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Trey...a big welcome to the New York Chapter from the Massachusetts Chapter. There are a lot of great folks here...don't hesitate to post up in th B/S Thread!!!

I usually warn New York s to watch out for Carl The Commie...but I'm not going to do that anymore!!! Just kidding...his bark is worse than his bite!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:51 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter