Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2009, 12:40 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
/pages/Riffraff-Diesel/103160771064 riffraffdiesel
Talking Finally the CCV Mod kit is done...

Ok, for all those who have been bugging, nagging and pushing me to get this done, we are there. The purpose of this kit is simple, we wanted to put it together with quality parts and a budget minded price point. What this means to you is that you get everything listed below for $45, and shipping is INCLUDED, no pennies to make it look cheaper and no gimmicks. We also use Fuel rated hose, not heater hose, which means that your hose won't fall apart after 6-8 months of oily residue. We also include Viton O-rings in partnership with Guzzle, Replacement O-rings for Diesel Engines so that you won't have to worry about anything leaking. You will get everything to do the whole project at your door. I am also going to ship the first 5 orders for FREE! Which means the first 5 kits are only $35. I will be posting up the 6637 mod kit tomorrow and also a separate powdercoated intake tube shortly there after, for those that want to get rid of the stock intake boot and are doing both the 6637 and CCV mods at the same time. Thanks guys...

Kit Includes:

- 5' Fuel rated Fleetrite hose
- You can purchase as much additional hose as you need for my cost $ 2.93/ ft
- 1 Black Powder-coated Spacer
- 2 Stainless hose clamps
- 1 Hose Connector
- 2 Viton O-rings
- 2-3 Day Priority Shipping Included

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:42 AM
In school...AGAIN

Quick444 has a great reputation on FTE.Quick444 has a great reputation on FTE.Quick444 has a great reputation on FTE.Quick444 has a great reputation on FTE.
WOOT. I will be the first to ask it and hopefully some others will benefit from this. Why is this something I would want to go to my truck?

Old 03-19-2009, 12:46 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick444 View Post
WOOT. I will be the first to ask it and hopefully some others will benefit from this. Why is this something I would want to go to my truck?
Because Brandon said so, LOL Plus it will give you +28hp
Old 03-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Posting Guru

jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.jkidd_39 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick444 View Post
Go look at your bottom intercooler boots and notice the oily mess. Thats why!

Or better yet, pull the driver side intercooler pipe and look at all the junk inside.

It takes all the oil mess out of your intake system.

Clay, that's so sexy I'd take it behind the middle school, and get it pregnant. Looks good sir!

Also, since I'm sure others will ask... What's the average length to get to post axle? On Longbox? Shortbox?
Destroyed by Ford Mechanics, Resurrected By FTE and Riffraff Performance
Old 03-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Senior User

whitetr is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am definitely interested in hlthe intake tube as I would like to do the CCV and already have the 6637. Otherwise I will take one of these kits, I willnget in touch with you tomorrow.

03 F350 CCLB Lariat 4x4. 6637 w/ RiffRaff Edition Pete's Cover, Zoodad, Isspro Gauges, 5" MBRP, DP Tuner (NS, Stock, 1200 HI, 60T, Decel, 80T, 80E, 140 Aggressive) ITP Over Boost Eliminator, AIH Delete, Foil Delete, CCV, Fuel System Mods to come, Custom Sled Deck, Navigation, Sound system.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:49 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkidd_39 View Post
Go look at your bottom intercooler boots and notice the oily mess. Thats why!

Or better yet, pull the driver side intercooler pipe and look at all the junk inside.

It takes all the oil mess out of your intake system.

Clay, that's so sexy I'd take it behind the middle school, and get it pregnant. Looks good sir!

Also, since I'm sure others will ask... What's the average length to get to post axle? On Longbox? Shortbox?
A long freaking way.... I will measure mine tomorrow and post up.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:19 AM
Post Fiend

ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
looks sharp Clay..nice work

if you run this all the way out back..you need to make sure there are no sags at all..if any sag fills with oil and plugs the hose..it will blow out an oring some place..
Early 99 7.3 F350 auto,TN T-4 mount with a s467 for air,SRP 1.1 for oil,H-11 stud's,"NEW" alliant 315/200 hybrids, all supplied by unlimited diesel..shimmed 910's, DI push rod's, Driven diesel fuel system with a fuel lab 41401 ..tuned by Gearhead..

1988 F250 7,3 IDI with 112k-bone stock plow truck..
Old 03-19-2009, 01:22 AM
Elder User

ngng is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I think I'm gonna do this, I will be sure to do a write up!
Old 03-19-2009, 01:23 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron's power stroke View Post
looks sharp Clay..nice work

if you run this all the way out back..you need to make sure there are no sags at all..if any sag fills with oil and plugs the hose..it will blow out an oring some place..
Very True... I personally run mine only to right before the fuel tank for that reason, but everyone will need to make there own decision
Old 03-19-2009, 06:30 AM
Senior User

hgoody77 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Send me that invoice. I want this ccv mod with enough hose to get behind the cab some were and the intake kit we talked about.
Hopefully im in the top 5
Old 03-19-2009, 07:04 AM
Postmaster

03_PSD has a great reputation on FTE.03_PSD has a great reputation on FTE.03_PSD has a great reputation on FTE.03_PSD has a great reputation on FTE.
nice job Clay, i'll be interested in the 6637 intake pipe....
Old 03-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Post Fiend

jdecker88 is a splendid one to beholdjdecker88 is a splendid one to beholdjdecker88 is a splendid one to beholdjdecker88 is a splendid one to beholdjdecker88 is a splendid one to beholdjdecker88 is a splendid one to beholdjdecker88 is a splendid one to beholdjdecker88 is a splendid one to behold
Great job Clay I am glad to see you got it line out . I was looking at Jeffs yesterday I like it his runs down into a catch can then brings the gases back up and runs them thru the truck.
Pete's Custom Filter Covers Riffraff Diesel Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by megawatt00 View Post
Kinda tough to embrace the dark side when your an electrician.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Rather Be Floatin

RedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to beholdRedBoat is a splendid one to behold
Costa Kaldanis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdecker88 View Post
Great job Clay I am glad to see you got it line out . I was looking at Jeffs yesterday I like it his runs down into a catch can then brings the gases back up and runs them thru the truck.
I think I want to do mine this way also, I am running Rotella T dino and that is supposedly the worst offending stinker. So I need to build a trap and then reroute the hose back to the intake. Another weekend project gets added to the list.
2" Leveling Kit, Hutch/Harpoon, Foil Delete Mod, Upgraded boots, Undone CCV Mod, A/C Improvement Mod, GPR LED, Michelin LT285/75R/16 LTX AT2's, TRU-COOL cooler, Train Horns
Old 03-19-2009, 08:11 AM
Hit it!

Ponyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud of
ChrisMPorras
Good job Clay. FWIW, The 5' of hose will approximately get to about your driver's side door for those of you that are wondering how long that is. When I did my homemade CCV version, I used about 8' and ran it past the middle of the two doors on my CC. Plus, you will need those o-rings too. Once you pull the doghouse, you will see why.
2002 F350 XLT, 7.3L CC 4x4, SRW, Autometer Ultralites, DP TUNER, BTS Trans, 6.0 tranny cooler, F650 dash, AIS w/zoodad, Warn Hubs, 4" MBRP exhaust, '08 rear end cover, Foil Delete, Heated Tow Mirrors, AIH Delete, Homemade CCV mod., Bilsteins.
The Silver Bullitt PAA# 24
Old 03-19-2009, 08:43 AM
Posting Guru

jeff7825 has a good reputation on FTE.jeff7825 has a good reputation on FTE.jeff7825 has a good reputation on FTE.
Looking good Clay. The o-rings are a MUST, nice thinking on that. I just didn't want to have any of the smell on mine, that's why I ran mine back into the intake. Although I hear Schaeffer's smells pretty good out of the CCV .

2011 Ford F-150 Lariat Ecoboost

2004 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.0 (New Project)
Old 03-19-2009, 08:43 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys

Tags
60, 73, aih, benefit, benefits, ccv, delete, deleting, f250, httpi261photobucketcomalbumsion06chevyjpg, itps, kit, mod, muffler, orings, pipe, psd