Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Real quite out there

Where is everyone? It was a good time saturday, I really enjoyed it.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 03-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
I had a good time also. I was glad that you and John made it. And those Deep Fried Pickles were Awesome!!

No stickers yet...
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yes they were! I came home and told dawn about them and she laughed at me. She had them before and knew they were good.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 03-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
I might stop out there this evening and get two orders of the pickles and bring home for the wife. We might even take some over to her mom and sisters. IF there is any left.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
HEy Buck I know John said he had some jobs lined up, he must be real busy. I haven't seen anything from him in 2-3 days now..
lol
Old 03-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Postmaster

Ya he did say that and hasn't been on here at all. Fried pickels for the wife huh? well I don't think they would go good with icecream lol!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 03-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
actually she didn't care for them. Her Mom and I ate most of them.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Postmaster

LOL well that might change after the youngun gets here.
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 03-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
SInce Christmas time we have gone thru about 4-5 jars of dill pickles. The large jars from Sam's
Old 03-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Yep, I have been pretty busy. Tuesday, wednesday, and thursday were all long days, which is good. Friday I worked the truck show in Louisville at the Axle Surgeons booth. Yesterday I changed the oil in the 02 truck, and repaired 3 tires on my wifes car. She has been adding air about every 5 days or so, just waiting for a day that the weather was decent, and I had time. One had a nail in it, but the other 2 were leaking around the beads. I broke them down and pulled them off the rims and took a wire brush to the rims. They are aluminium, and had a bunch of buildup on the beads. I cleaned them up good, and used a bunch of murphys tire soap when putting them back on. No leaks! Today I have been playing with the kids.

Yes, I had a good time last saturday too. Next time, someone else should pay though (me). A 100 people will show up now!
Old 03-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpobuck View Post
LOL well that might change after the youngun gets here.
It's funny what a pregnant gal will eat, or not eat, when she gets with child.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Postmaster

Hey John glad to hear from you. Glad to hear you got alotta work also. I changed the oil in Bronco yesterday, gonna do the fuel filter this week. Man I hope I don't have to rebleed the system, I used the electric fuel pump on the swap and hope it will bleed the filter header for me.
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 03-22-2009, 09:36 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn View Post
It's funny what a pregnant gal will eat, or not eat, when she gets with child.

That is so true.
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 03-23-2009, 03:50 AM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
just stopping by to say hi!!! speedway post!! just a blurr!!!
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 03-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
HI Jack and Paul!

Fine with me John, Our bill wasn't that bad. Just being nice, next time maybe I will just buy a round. LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 10:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter