Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Pacific Raceway

There is supposed to be a Test-n-Tune on Sunday Mar. 15. If the weather holds up, I will be testing along with a couple other Ford diesel owners. Gates open at 8:00am, Racing at 9:00am. I'm sleeping in a little bit. Prolly be there around 10 or so.

If anybody goes, just look for the little black truck with the funny wheels.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Postmaster

powerstroked162 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.powerstroked162 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Where's the track at Tom?

Cowboy Steve
Hellmann Performance
Old 03-13-2009, 12:48 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
The track is located in Kent. Right off of Hwy 18.

Pacific Raceways - Where The Excitement Is Accelerating.....For The Entire Family!

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Rained/Snowed out. Next T-n-T is scheduled for March 29.

Old 03-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Senior User

Old Rusty Wrench is starting off with a positive reputation.
Does the track have a 1/8 mile trap or is it 1/4 mile only? My son would like to run his truck (OrangeJuice) but is worried that engine will over rev due to the 4.10 rear end. What do you guys think.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

As far as knew it was a 1/4 only. I do get 1/8 times on the paperwork. Best to just run it out. Now, I wouldn't worry about over reving with 4:10s. what size tires?

Old 03-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Senior User

Old Rusty Wrench is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmybeer View Post
As far as knew it was a 1/4 only. I do get 1/8 times on the paperwork. Best to just run it out. Now, I wouldn't worry about over reving with 4:10s. what size tires?
Standard 76 F-100 2.35x75(??)x15.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:01 PM
Freshman User

FruitPunch is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll be working the fun here on my end. I actually have a lot of contacts in the drag racing scene at Pacific Raceways. Don't worry My Sweet Wrench, I'll be on it!!! I really do know a few people in some good places there. : )
Old 03-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Freshman User

FruitPunch is starting off with a positive reputation.
lostmybeer, does OJ need to have the NHRA physical and qualifying runs in for this test and tune? Or is it a "come and do what you do" session??? I think it would be a good opportuinity for OJ to get a feel for what his truck can really do....without worrying - you can always take the foot out of the pedal if you want to.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:37 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

This is a come and do what you want deal. Get teched out and go have fun. I may or may not be there. My truck died today. Possibly blew an O-ring on one of the injectors or the IPR. Just won't know until late tomorrow night. The truck sits on a trailer waiting for a trip to the sponsors shop.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Test n Tune at the track tomorrow. Gates open at 4. I will be there about 5 changing tires and other stuff.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter

Tags
kent, pacific, raceways, svt, truck