Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Senior User
Garage is empty, add now

f250meangreen is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am going to miss you guys

Well guys, it looks like this will be farewell for me. I was let go from my job at the begining of February and I am moving out of state for my new job. Go figure since I just picked up my new camper two weeks before losing my job. Anyways I have not been able to contribute a lot to the chapter but it will be even harder now. I will try to keep tabs on what is happening and check the boards. Good luck to everyone.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:22 PM
So Little To Say!!!
Garage is empty, add now

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Jayme...good luck with the new job!!! All you need is a 'puter to be part of the Dela-where Chapter...don't be a stranger!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Posting Legend
2005 Ford F-250

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Do you know where you are headed Jayme? You know you are as close as a computer to FTE! We WILL be meeting again!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 03-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Hey Jayme, Sorry to hear your moving man. Good luck with the new job. Like bud said, Keep in touch with us man.When you move you could join the local chapter there, But we will always know where your heart is......THE DELAWARE CHAPTER......lol. Hope to see you soon at a campground out there somewhere man.......
Old 03-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Senior User
Garage is empty, add now

f250meangreen is starting off with a positive reputation.
I plan on keeping in touch with the Delaware chapter. Not sure if I can move into another chapter after being part of the best one out there. I will be looking for you campers out there.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator
Garage is empty, add now

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Jayme, sorry to see you lost you job and have to move out of state to find another one.

We will still be glad to have you as a member of our great chapter where ever you call home.

Best of luck to you and your family.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
I too am also sorry for you losing your job and moving out of state. Good luck and keep in touch.

2003 F250 SuperDuty 6.0 PowerStroke FX4
Clifford Remote Start, SGII

Old 03-07-2009, 07:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter