Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alabama Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
anybody around

So, anybody still hanging around here? How are y'all doing? I got my taxes done and the IRS came out on top again. Maybe I will do better next year. I got the four wheel drive working again. Turned out to be the actuator on the transfer case. I also got a new set of tires and now ready to do a little offroading. I have already tried them out driving up to my son's cabin.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Senior User

pdogg6 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm still around...

Just bought a house and working on it a lot right now. Oy I still have to do my taxes .
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 03-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Post Fiend

Steve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant futureSteve GG has a brilliant future
Congratulations on the purchase of your house. Don't envy you doing your taxes. Hope you do alright..
Old 03-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Hello Ala, Just checking in!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 03-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Senior User

pdogg6 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey Tin-man,

How you been?
LS
Alabama Chapter
Old 03-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
I've been, what about you? Been doing any fishing?

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Post Fiend

Doing anything interesting? I am starting a part time job.. It seems to be consuming most of my time now. Lots of weird hours.

Big BSer #16
Old 03-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Post Fiend

What kind of job is it?

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 03-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Post Fiend

This old man is working at Lowe's as a loader in the outdoor and garden area. My one son said that I had things backwards. I was supposed to work the physical jobs when I was younger.

Big BSer #16
Old 03-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Post Fiend

Sometime's we do what we need to do and like it. I think I would like to work there during the summer.

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 03-25-2009, 08:24 AM
Post Fiend

It is fine. I like the people that I work with and I can adjust to the weird hours. Just hope my muscles catch up pretty soon and quit aching. At least I am starting before it gets really hot and really active and hopefully I will adapt. It is a seasonal/temporary job for now but that is fine as well.

Big BSer #16
Old 03-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Post Fiend

I may have ask you this before, but what is your name? Back to the job, I enjoying talking to the public and helping them.

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 03-26-2009, 09:31 AM
Post Fiend

My name is Steve. On all the truck sites I use the same name with 1 or 2 G's. This works well since my middle name is actually a G as well. And I am enjoying the job. The people I work with seem really good. And the public so far has been great.

Big BSer #16
Old 03-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Post Fiend

Duh!! I must have been asleep when I ask that,sorry about that Steve! Glad to here about the job.

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
Old 03-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Post Fiend

That's OK David. I understand the tired and not thinking thing lately.

Big BSer #16
Old 03-27-2009, 08:45 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter