Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Talking MISSISSIPPI CHAPTER 1st OFFICIAL G2G March 21st

March 21st 2009, Will be at my shop in Byram MS, Corner of Davis rd and Gary rd. I figure we'll eat about 1, I'll fire up the grill about 12, I will be putting some burgers on the grill and possibly a pork butt for bbq sandwiches. If you have something you want put on, come early. It would help if you brought something like chips, baked beans, potato salad, dessert etc. also will need paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins. Bring your own beverage. Remember this is a first for me, so if I forgot something don't hesitate to chime in. Bring your wife, girlfriend and kids(not necessarly in that order) I'll check on a price for a porta john. We'll all pitch in for that. There's also a car show just up the road about a mile from the shop. I'll start a list on what you'll be bringing and how many will attend.
Just Copy and paste as you go.

1.BarryMc- Burgers, buns, ketchup etc.and other red meat. me and my wife-2

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Junior User

marcsmithracing is starting off with a positive reputation.
2.MarcSmithRacing- Chips....chim in what you want... not sure what else. Just Myself. g/f gotta work
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Posting Guru

bigsteve1969 has a good reputation on FTE.bigsteve1969 has a good reputation on FTE.
well guys im havin surgery that 18th so i doubt i'll be able to make this one
PAA #27
North Mississippi Regional Director

1999 F-250 Superduty 7.3 CC 4x4
Diablo Predator, Autometer gauges,4" turbo back,6637 filter w/ Pete's Cover, Foil Delete,HPX, Cobra 29 w/echo, super swing kit, and talk back,Sportsman Camo Covers. a new door piece... springfield arms 9mm
Old 03-06-2009, 07:18 AM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I've got a price on a porta john. If they deliver and pick up it will be $85.00 if we go get it and take it back it will be $65. I guess we'll see if we get more participation on whether we get it or not.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Barry I wish that i could make it. I am now working in chatanooga Tenn. i don't think that I will be home.

Good luck with the GTG. Take lots of pics and post up.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 03-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Posting Guru

No problem Robert, If you're working up there and get to come home once in a while, you would definitely want to spend time with your family. Hope everything works out up there for you.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Barry, unless something comes up, I will take a ride from Kentwood up to Byram for your GTG on March 21st, My wife will be out of town, but I will make that little trip, I'll bring some diet cokes, and some smoked sausage for the grill, and if you think of anything else, just post it, and I'll pick it up for you!! looking forward to meeting you guys.
JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 03-07-2009, 09:31 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation

2.MarcSmithRacing- Chips....chim in what you want... not sure what else. Just Myself. g/f gotta work

3.Scndsin- Crock pot of lil' smokies, Ice? (tell me how much) Wife, maybe, maybe not. Will know the closer we get.

4.Tangi Cowboy-some diet cokes, and some smoked sausage for the grill

Barry: As a chapter leader to you have access to a mailing list of all current members? If not, can a mod assist in getting something out to nudge some of the less participating folk that we have something in the works?
Old 03-07-2009, 09:35 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMc View Post
...If they deliver and pick up it will be $85.00 if we go get it and take it back it will be $65...
That might be $20 well spent...
Old 03-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Senior User

sign_man is starting off with a positive reputation.
all in the details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scndsin View Post
That might be $20 well spent...
I'll spend the $85, or I can bring my 27' travel trailer in there and use the john in it. Other than the space it will take up, at least it will be air conditioned, have a water flush, and not stinky.
2001 27' Wilderness Travel Trailer
1966 Mustang GT
1957 Ford 850 Tractor
Old 03-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Posting Guru

Barry: As a chapter leader to you have access to a mailing list of all current members? If not, can a mod assist in getting something out to nudge some of the less participating folk that we have something in the works?[/quote]

Already checked into that, The Mod can broadcast a message but it goes to everyone REGISTERED at FTE in Mississippi, didn't really want to do that. I can compile a email list and do it individually, which is fine, will prolly do that tonight, so if ya'll get that email just ignore it haha

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sign_man View Post
I'll spend the $85, or I can bring my 27' travel trailer in there and use the john in it. Other than the space it will take up, at least it will be air conditioned, have a water flush, and not stinky.
Phillip, if you want to bring your camper that'd be great or we can all pitch in and get the porta john, what ever you feel comfortable with.

Man this is turning out pretty good so far, hopefully we'll get more participation.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Sounds like you Mississippi Folks have got it going on, just for kicks I'll also bring a case of Kentwood Spring Water, all iced down and cold, for people who don't like Cokes or etc. I'll also volunteer to help clean the RESTROOM camper !!
JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 03-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Posting Guru

Ahhhh...Kentwood water...Straight from the mouth of the spring. They still have that big warehouse off the side of 55? Been through there hundreds of times always made a pit stop at the Kentwood exit.

1.BarryMc- Burgers, buns, ketchup etc.and other red meat. me and my wife. Wife said she'd make some brownies or something sweet.

3.Scndsin- Crock pot of lil' smokies, Ice? (tell me how much) Wife, maybe, maybe not. Will know the closer we get.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Junior User

74broncosport is starting off with a positive reputation.
Awesome, we'll be there, barring any baseball conflicts or bad weather.

5.74broncosport-hotdogs w/buns, paper plates.
Edge Evolution Programmer
74 Bronco Sport 302
73 Ski Nautique 351
Old 03-07-2009, 08:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter