Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Dakota Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: cowboywanabe

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Posting Guru

1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
March Chat thread.

March. Well its here.

I am home and back to work and all that. Spent Friday at home but moving snow and getting nowhere with my snow moving equipment. Grrr.

Anyway warmer days and spring rounding the bend.
1997 Expedition, 4x4, 5.4 230,000 miles
Several others who have come and gone.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Senior User

Iversen-fords is starting off with a positive reputation.
Its still cold and snowy here in H20town. At least spring break is next week.
80 VW rabbit pickup diesel. 1.5 Custom Turbo-- RIP
95 Chevy Berretta 2.2 5speed
Old 03-04-2009, 09:51 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Howdy guys! We might get near 50 down here today and tomorrow. That will be nice for a change. Spring can't be too far off now.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
59 here. looks like a much better week than last, good because I need more fuel soon.
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Posting Guru

1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Today was the best. Perfect weather. Muddy but good.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 Ford View Post
Today was the best. Perfect weather. Muddy but good.
How did your tests go?
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Fliginger View Post
How did your tests go?
Excellent. They could not find anything. The experts think it might have been some fluid build up that somehow vanished.

Funny thing my sister held onto the smudge in film theory... She appears to be correct.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:24 AM
Senior User

How are you guys liking this warm weather one day then having this blizzard the next day. I thought I was going to have a pretty good spring break ripping an engine out of car out in Murdo. Not anymore because its like 10 degrees in the shop and plastic likes to shatter into pieces when its cold.

Stay warm everybody
Old 03-10-2009, 10:11 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Yep, winter is not letting go easily this year.

How's everyone doing so far this week?

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Posting Guru

It sure is wanting to hold on.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Postmaster

Nothing is safe until May. We're always good for a blizzard during the state tournaments also...
Old 03-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Senior User

Well my spring break has been alright so far but yet sad. I came to find out this afternoon a girl that i knew from LATI died when she was hit by a semi on I29 Tuesday afternoon. Then a kid from Watertown High school that i wrestled with at practiced committed suicide sometime this last weekend.

Other than that I got a choice in 2 summer jobs to chose from. I could either go work at Titain Machinery or Grossenberg Implenment in Pierre. They both would pay for my schooling but Tititan would pay for my tools but JD wont. So i got to figure out what to chose from right now.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iversen-fords View Post
Well my spring break has been alright so far but yet sad. I came to find out this afternoon a girl that i knew from LATI died when she was hit by a semi on I29 Tuesday afternoon. Then a kid from Watertown High school that i wrestled with at practiced committed suicide sometime this last weekend.

Other than that I got a choice in 2 summer jobs to chose from. I could either go work at Titain Machinery or Grossenberg Implenment in Pierre. They both would pay for my schooling but Tititan would pay for my tools but JD wont. So i got to figure out what to chose from right now.
I think either would treat you well. I think you might have more chances for advancements with Titan

Sorry about the bad news. Its never any fun.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:44 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Good morning to the South Dakota chapter! Hope you all have a good weekend in store!

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 03-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Postmaster

Looks like we get a break and get to do things outside. Sure is nice to have the sun up longer when we get home after work...
Old 03-13-2009, 09:14 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter