FTE Legend
Received 5,139 Likes on 1,684 Posts
Great looking Cougar for her age

Old 06-13-2015, 11:41 PM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue

Received 128 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by 59CRL

Going to a big car show tomorrow. All loaded up. 2004 Excursion V-10 with 1967 Mercury Cougar XR-7
Looks fantastic! I have a soft spot for Cougars, our's is a '69 390 XR-7

Not in nearly as good of shape of yours

Old 06-14-2015, 10:13 AM
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New trailer pictures

Here are some pictures of our new trailer. These pictures are from when I was installing our Hensley Arrow hitch. The dealership was kind enough to allow us to use their bay while I installed the hitch and my wife off loaded all of our overnight needs into the trailer.

Old 06-14-2015, 10:16 AM
Senior User
Here are some pictures of the trip home the next day.

After we got home, we unloaded the old trailer directly into the new trailer. We are itching to get our first trip camping in.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:21 PM
Excurvelle
Cargo Master
Received 214 Likes on 144 Posts
Originally Posted by 9905
Here are some pictures of the trip home the next day.

After we got home, we unloaded the old trailer directly into the new trailer. We are itching to get our first trip camping in.

Great looking Ex and trailer, how what is the trailer length? Nothing beats a Hensley/ProPride, the dealers hate it because the trailer is a bear to move around their lots.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,139 Likes on 1,684 Posts
Great looking X & wagon, congrats

Old 06-15-2015, 07:23 AM
WE3ZS
World Famous Mod
Received 818 Likes on 566 Posts
Here are some pictures of our new trailer. These pictures are from when I was installing our Hensley Arrow hitch. The dealership was kind enough to allow us to use their bay while I installed the hitch and my wife off loaded all of our overnight needs into the trailer.

Great looking trailer (and EX) and you will love the control and comfort that Hensley Arrow will give! . What are the specs on that new Outback?

Old 06-15-2015, 09:47 AM
Senior User
We have about 5,000 miles on our used Hensley from our old trailer so I am really used to it now. When the dealership said they might be able to install it, but the new one from them would be cheaper I told them I would do it myself. Once I was up there buying the trailer, the service guys were super awesome and they were checking out the hitch and one even helped me carry and "load" into the hitch. They even let me use a cut off wheel in the shop when I had to lengthen the chains.

The new trailer is a 324CG. Which according to RV math: 32 equals 36'10". So it is about the same length as my previous trailer. However, this one has two slide outs, we went from a full to a king mattress, 2 A/C units, and a front toy area for our stuff.

We are weird RV'rs. We are outside all day. We have break out a table with an electric oven, our coffee maker, spices, we cook, read, hang out, and play outside. Even my kids know that once we hit the campground they shouldn't even ask for any type of "Electronic stimulation" until we are back on the highway headed for home.

We just planned our big vacation and we will be heading to Gatlinburg TN. after a four days in Santa Clause, IN. We all ready booked a whitewater family rafting trip in TN and I am so anxious for my kids to see a mountain. Not sure if I am ready to see the EX see a mountain.

Old 06-15-2015, 10:06 AM
enormiss
Senior User
The new trailer is a 324CG. Which according to RV math: 32 equals 36'10".
LoL they use the same math for weight

We are weird RV'rs. We are outside all day. We have break out a table with an electric oven, our coffee maker, spices, we cook, read, hang out, and play outside.
I'd say your not weird cause we do the same, but I'm weird x2

Old 06-15-2015, 10:59 AM
Excurvelle
Cargo Master
Received 214 Likes on 144 Posts
We have about 5,000 miles on our used Hensley from our old trailer so I am really used to it now. When the dealership said they might be able to install it, but the new one from them would be cheaper I told them I would do it myself. Once I was up there buying the trailer, the service guys were super awesome and they were checking out the hitch and one even helped me carry and "load" into the hitch. They even let me use a cut off wheel in the shop when I had to lengthen the chains.

The new trailer is a 324CG. Which according to RV math: 32 equals 36'10". So it is about the same length as my previous trailer. However, this one has two slide outs, we went from a full to a king mattress, 2 A/C units, and a front toy area for our stuff.

We are weird RV'rs. We are outside all day. We have break out a table with an electric oven, our coffee maker, spices, we cook, read, hang out, and play outside. Even my kids know that once we hit the campground they shouldn't even ask for any type of "Electronic stimulation" until we are back on the highway headed for home.

We just planned our big vacation and we will be heading to Gatlinburg TN. after a four days in Santa Clause, IN. We all ready booked a whitewater family rafting trip in TN and I am so anxious for my kids to see a mountain. Not sure if I am ready to see the EX see a mountain.

That thing is nice and is perfect for an Ex since we don't have a truck bed to put bikes, grills etc in them.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:15 AM
Big Sky
Laughing Gas
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Here is mine with our boat that I picked up in Seattle. I bought it in Alaska and had it shipped to Seattle and hauled it home.

Old 06-15-2015, 04:43 PM
nowsthetime3.0
Freshman User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"We all ready booked a whitewater family rafting trip in TN"

Have fun

Old 06-15-2015, 09:40 PM
leetudor
Junior User
Originally Posted by nowsthetime3.0

Dueling Banjos (HD) - YouTube

Have fun
HEY, I live in TN!

Old 06-16-2015, 02:54 PM
TNScrambler
Senior User

Originally Posted by nowsthetime3.0

Dueling Banjos (HD) - YouTube

Have fun
HAHAHAHAHAHA, very nice!

Rafting on the Pigeon? Its a good time.... but if you have time the Ocoee is much more fun.... and just happens to be the river they fillmed that Movie on

Justin (from Knoxville ~45 min to Gatlinburg)

Old 06-16-2015, 09:40 PM
Magnus E
Fleet Mechanic
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
The Ex and enclosed 24' at Watkins Glen International today.

Quick Reply: Show your pics of EX and Trailer!!!!!!