Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Nominations for Louisiana chapter leader

Being that I won't be in the state verry much for a while I wanted to see if anyone else is interested in being the Chapter leader. This chapter has come a long ways since I first joined FTE. maybe some one else can kick start the chapter. If no one else isn't interested I will gladly stay the chapter leader. If you are interested add your name here.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 02-24-2009, 10:22 PM
Senior User

5150 MAN is starting off with a positive reputation.
Seems like you have been doing a fine job up to now, why you want to change? Just because you are working out of town you can lead us, "OH MIGHTY ONE"! In the afternoon and evenings when you are sitting there you can keep all of us straight! You know we willkeep in touch with you.

Sal
Old 02-25-2009, 07:30 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
From an outsider...for what it's worth...I think Robert is doing a fine job...access to a computer is all that's needed!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:47 AM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
I agree, why change in the middle of the stream?? Our chapter is scattered all over the state anyway, I would say just keep up the good work, and keep status Quo!!! thats my nickels worth
JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 02-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Senior User

walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Robert!, Robert!, Robert!.......
"Proudly clinging to my Guns and Religion."
Old 02-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Robert, I think you do a great job, so I move that we declare to stay as is,!!When we have the June GTG aka wedding reception here in Kentwood we will try to have a plaque made to honor your rein, !!!
Old 02-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Senior User

walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Now you're talking Johnny!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:19 AM
Senior User

Please call my wife! I told her there were people out there that agrees with me! Robert your the man!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Postmaster

Johnny G Jones
Well folks I guess we have that settled, Robert, as far as we are concerned you are our leader, Agreed Guys?????, Now to a different thing, as y'all all know Saturday will be my Big Day, sorry it's kinda a private thing being held at another Organazation we belong to. "American Bamboo Society", but in June we are throwing a big "GTG BBQ Swim" here at the house in Kentwood, and y'all all are invited and welcome to come, all you have to bring is yourself and any special kind of adult beverage, all of the food and regular adult beverages will be here, ( brisket, ribs, sausage, burgers, hot dogs, beer, soft drinks), and our SPECIAL GUESTS, Jack, & Jose, the exact date will be announced later !!!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Senior User

Yes, Johnny, I believe we are all in agreement. I am at least!

Whoo hoo! Brisket, ribs, sausage, burgers, hot dogs, beer.. You can bet I'll be there if my schedule permits!!!

Old 02-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Senior User

Hey Robert,
Do you feel loved now? Now that you are remaining pres are you going to give us a
"Stimuluas Plan"? HAHA
Old 02-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Senior User

Now wait a minute Sal... I'm not so sure I want Robert Stimulating me.....
Old 02-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

My stimulas plan is a swift kick to the butt.

When the date is decided I will try mybest to make it.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 02-25-2009, 07:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter

Tags
chapter, louisiana, nra