You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
I am the new leader of the Minnesota chapter and I need to find a way to get this chapter going. I'd like to get to know as many of you as possible and thought this might be a great way.
1) I live in NE MPLS
2) I drive a 1999 f-250 super duty diesel
3) As the leader of the club I am looking forward to arranging some GTG's (get together's).
4) My interests include All Bronco's (the older the better), Diesels, and older COE trucks.
5) I will need some help in the future with club functions so if you feel you can help and you would like to volunteer, please do so I would appreciate it.
6) Here is what I drive. How many campers do we have in the club?
Hi Tom, congrat's again for stepping up and being our new c.l.
1.) I live in Grand Rapids, Mn. "semi-retired" 30 plus yrs. truck driving veteran.
2.) Our current daily driver is a 96 Windstar....(looking at adding a real clean '95 F-150
XLT 2x4 short box, thats in need of a "fresh" engine)
3.) My interest's include just about any "vintage tin" thats pre-'70 (with a preference for
all that is "blue oval")
4.) Current project's are a '51 F-1 p/u that I'm "helping" my 17yr. old son build (his first!)
I'm so proud!! that the tradition and hobby will continue......plans are for a 460/C-6
9in., MII front end ect. and a bunch of hotrod/custom touches.....and I have my ol'
'68 galaxie wagon, original Colorado car, 390/C-6, run's and drives, needs some work
yet, not sure if I'm going to keep it, may be selling, to help fund a different project.
5.) I would be willing to help you out, at any functions if I can.....I've done alot of
volunteer work over the years and I know how hard it is to get people to step-up.
You can message me hear anytime, I'm generally on, everyday.
Don't ban high performance vehicles.................................
I look forward to one day seeing your sons truck. I love the pre 64 trucks and cars. I have been searching for an early ford COE to make into a crew cab to pull my camper. Thanks for stepping up, I had 9 people look at this thread and you were the first to write. Thanks for offering to help if you can, I appreciate it. I usually come up to Embarrass in August so maybe we can get some of the iron range crew together when I do. Thanks for writing on here 9 people looked but no one shared till you, Thanks for your support
Tom, congrats on becoming our new leader! It would be nice to get this going a little more.
1. I live out in the west central part of the state, Morris.
2. I drive a '01 F250 CC powerstroke. Also a '90 F350 tow truck.
3. My interests include diesels, classic cars and anything auto related!
4. I would be glad to help out with what I can, just let me know and I
will see what I can do.
5. I have a 28' camper fifth wheel.
'01 F250 CC SB 7.3 PSD, 172,000, PHP tunes, BTS, 6.0 trans cooler, 6637, DiPricol gauges, WW-II, HPX, IH up-pipes, MKO 5" exh.
'06 F350 CC DWR 6.0 PSD, 191,000, ARP's, BPD egr, blue spring, billet wheel.
'04 Ford Explorer XLT, 4.0, 73,000.
Thanks and congrats to Tom as being the new Chapter leader!
1) Home for me is West Central MN, Vergas in particular. However, I'm going to college at U of M, Crookston for Ag Systems Management.
2) Currently driving a '95 F-250 Powerstroke, and an '84 F-150 and '85 Mustang taking a rest until the salt clears off the roads.
3) My interests include diesels, Broncos(me and dad kinda co-own a '79), Mustangs, and older tractors
4) I'd do my best to help out when I can, feel free to ask me if need be.
5) Here is what I drive.
1. I live in the east Metro area, near White Bear Lake.
2. My Ranger is my daily driver.
3. On Friday nights during the Summer, you can find me cruising North St. Paul in my '52 Mercury. Otherwise I am an avid bicyclist and sailor.
4. I will volunteer to help when I can. If they still do tours, I would like to suggest a GTG at the St. Paul Ford plant.
5. I have been known to sleep in tents. I wish I had a trailer
__________________ -Jim G
1952 Mercury M-1 Flathead 8, 3-on-floor
2000 Ford Ranger 2WD
2009 Ford Flex 2WD
Jim, Thanks for sharing and welcome aboard. Great idea on the Ford plant but I will have to check and see if its still open. I know it was suppose to close but I don't remember when. That old truck is incredible. Do you take it to the "back to the 50's " show. Thanks for volunteering to help I appreciate it.
I am a friend of Jim G and I live very north metro in East Bethel.
1. Just aquired my first ever Ford....'52 F 250...first pickup....first project....will get it running in a few weeks.....still under tarps now...pictures coming soon
2. I am always a good helper and like to learn all I can
3. Camping ok w me
4. The FORD plant is still open....and its a great tour.....I have done work there
5. HELLO all
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.