Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Spring Dyno Day in Buda, TX

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 08:17 PM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
Spring Dyno Day in Buda, TX

Okay everyone, pre-registration is open for the Spring Dyno Day in Buda, at American Racing Technology. This year my crew Death Row Diesel is co-sponsoring the event with the Central Texas Diesel guys. The date is Saturday April 4th and Big Dog event on Sunday the 5th.

Dyno runs will begin at 8:00am Saturday and run till the guys at ART say quit. The cost is $60 for three runs on the dyno. As always, we ask that you pay when your truck gets on the rollers. We are not pre-registering for the Big Dog event until Saturday. The cost for it will be $200 for three runs. The reason for waiting till Saturday is so you can pay your fee, that way we can avoid no shows like last year. We need at least 10 trucks for the Big Dog event. If for some reason we do not get 10 trucks, we will alot time for the big boys to run at the end of the day. That way you at least get to run. We are still working on the awards for this event.

We will have trophys for closest to 350hp, 500hp, and 650hp on Saturday. We are also working on prizes from vendors for the event as well.

We will also have a show and shine event Saturday that will be judged at noon on Saturday. Sign up for that will be $15. You will have to sign up for this Saturday at the sign up booth.

The Three Allen Miracles March of Dimes fundraising team headed up by my wife Bobbie, will have a food booth set up all day on Saturday. They will be serving breakfast tacos, donuts, sausage wraps, hot dogs, nachos, chips, soft drinks, water, coffee and cookies throughout the day for donations.

I guess that's it for now, I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but that's why we're here, to answer questions. LOL

For Pre-Registration, email bobbie@deathrowdiesel.com with your Name, Make of truck, Year, and contact info phone/email. List of mods aren't needed. She will send you a confirmation email with your number, and this will be the number you run on the dyno.

For information about the event you can visit Welcome to Central Texas Diesel or email myself cody@deathrowdiesel.com or chris@deathrowdiesel.com We look forward to seeing you all there.