Notices

Dupli-Color Bed liner?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2002, 01:28 PM
thomasr
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dupli-Color Bed liner?

I was at a local auto parts house yesterday and noticed a Dupli-Color bed liner for $44 a gallon. Boy that's a lot cheaper than the Herculiner I've found. But now the $64 question...do you get what you pay? Of course it made all the same claims as Herculiner but at almost half the price I have to wonder. Anybody had any experiance or know anything about Dupli-Color? Thanks.
RWT

Old 03-10-2002, 02:47 PM
karljay
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dupli-Color Bed liner?

I saw the exact same thing and then started doing the research. I found a site that had a pic of someone that used dupli-color and it looked just like semi-thick flat black paint. It look bad. I then saw a site with pics of the Herculiner and it looked good.

I bought 2 gals of the Herculiner and used some on the floor of the cab and it looks great. I don't think they look as good as the $600 job from line-x or others, but herculiner can look very close. It's holding up great and I've even pressure washed it as a test at 1500 psi, no problems.

I'd pass on the dupli-color and go with the herculiner.

Old 03-11-2002, 02:50 PM
F150_Luvaa
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dupli-Color Bed liner?

I applied the Duplicolor on my bed last summer. It has held up really well. It is true that it does not have the glossy finish. It is a flat finish but it is very durable. More than just a paint. I have been happy with the results.

Old 03-12-2002, 11:22 AM
Caddy 53
Senior User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dupli-Color Bed liner?