Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Posting Guru

Holiver31 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Holiver31 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
decal ideas

Does anyone name there vehicle? if so post the name,,im lookin for ideas for a decal to put on the back of my 77 f-150,,it will be ALL black,,any ideas? and no grandpa names like ol' black haha
It's an internet forum, get used to it. It's like having a drunk conversation with every single person in the bar minus the "I love you man". "I've seen far more abnormal and unexplainable things at Wal-Mart than I have out in the deep woods." "My drinking crew has a racing problem, or vice versa..."
Old 02-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Senior User

purecountry is starting off with a positive reputation.
I had a group of friends, we all ran around in a group, we were the 4 Horsemen.

I had pale horse on the windshield of my 78 Ford, and this verse in the back window"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

My buddies red 78 Chevy had red horse across the windsheild and this verse in the back window " And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

My other friends Black 2006 dodge said Black horse on the windshield and had the verse"And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine".

And then my cousins white ford lighting said white horse on the windshield and had the verse" And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

That was our thing, we were all fairly religious and active in our church so it fit our group theme well.

USMC AIRWING
You can run but you cant..........
Oh hell you cant even run.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Senior User

rambuck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah I name my vehicles. I name them very country or western names. Like my F250. She looks like a cow, so I named her Bessie. I plan on getting a small horn rack for her too. lol.

If you need a name for yours, go with something cool as all else can get, like Manco. From "For a Few Dollars More."
Old 02-19-2009, 02:37 AM
Post Fiend

joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.
my mean looking f350 is called the panzer it destorys ever thing in it path what i can go over o go though
Old 02-19-2009, 02:37 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation

Tags
dakota, decal, decalsfour, ford, horsemen, ideas, sticker, truck, window