1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

First time here !

Old 02-15-2009, 08:00 AM
birdman1
Elder User

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Well Howdy Red. glad to have you join us. That 40 looks great--I like the 48-50's but the 40 cars and trucks have that great front end on them-40 coupe being my favorite car of all times!! Please continue to share the pics of you progress on the F-100-solid looking project.
later Mike

Old 02-15-2009, 09:39 AM
dave boley
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't forget your light sabre and your steel jocky shorts...

Hi Red,
I can't tell too much from your small pic that is your avatar but I suspect there is indeed a strong presence of the force of the Darkside in you. So if that is the case I extend a double welcome to you.

As suggested before, go back to your profile and enter your location. It really helps a lot and you might find you live close to other members.

Depending on your degree of Darkside influence you may encounter resistance of one sort or another here. That's what the steel jockey shorts are for. A guy needs a thick skin to make it here as a Darksider. Just proudly wield your Darsider's light sabre with pride and determination.

Believe it or not, we even have people here that stick Chey engines in Fords. Hey, you might be one of them... So get busy and get those pics in your gallery and get those 25 posts racked up so the real fun can begin.

...and have some cookies.

Later Man...

Search this Thread