Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Elder User

dumptech is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dumptech is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Cold Steel Parking Lot Sale in Ventura - May 16th Meet Discussion Thread

Hope this doesn't sound like an advertisement but I'm a big fan of Cold Steel knives. Their corporate headquarters is here in Ventura and they're having aparking lot sale May 16 and 17. If you like knives, you'll love this.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Elder User

F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I do have a fetish for knives. I just might have to make it out to see what they have.

Future Mods will include: Pyro, Boost and Trans Temp gauges on the pillar, 4 inch turbo back into a single 6 inch stack and the DP tuner
Old 02-13-2009, 09:17 AM
Elder User

dumptech is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dumptech is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Let's just call it a deep, respectful appreciation for a well made tool. Spent way too much money last year. Most of that was Christmas gifts for the family. I did pick up a few toys for myself.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I'm bringing this back up to the top because I think it might be a nice get together spot for May.

What do you think?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 03-14-2009, 10:57 AM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
I'm bringing this back up to the top because I think it might be a nice get together spot for May.

What do you think?
I like the idea, because it is the height of strawberry season in Ventura/Oxnard, home of the world's finest strawberries. I am not allowed to visit that area without buying a half tray.

In fact, that is strawberry festival weekend:
May Events and Festivals for Ventura County
California Strawberry Festival

Knives are cool too.
Here is the special sale info:
http://www.coldsteel.com/sales.html

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 03-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Elder User

F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.F354JOE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I think it would be a great idea as well. I will be on a state line turn around on Saturday. Would this be on Sunday?

Future Mods will include: Pyro, Boost and Trans Temp gauges on the pillar, 4 inch turbo back into a single 6 inch stack and the DP tuner
Old 03-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Elder User

I'm glad that this is generating some interest. It's two days, May 16 and 17. It's always a zoo but the bargains are worth it. Everyone entering has to sign a waiver in case someone is careless. Everything is extreamly sharp and not all of the customers have good environmental awareness (some are just plain stupid.) If this does turn into a G2G, I'll help out as best I can. There are many camp grounds in the area for those traveling long distances with RVs. The Strawberry Festival is about 10 miles away. Bring lots of $$$$$$$ (and Band Aids!)
Old 03-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Senior User

F350SoCalQT is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm definitely down for this
Old 03-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Posting Guru

bla1879 has a good reputation on FTE.bla1879 has a good reputation on FTE.
hey im down for a ventura meet! its about time we headed back up this way anyhow!
Old 04-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Bringing this to the top -
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 04-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Posting Guru

Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Bringing this to the top -
So Steve this is the May G2G for sure?

Serg. SoCal

2000 F-350 LARIAT CC 4X4 V-10
2008 Wrangler Unlimited X 4X4
Old 04-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Admin Emeritus

I haven't started a sign up thread yet, but if there's no problems with the date or anything else (the event is two days - the 16th and the 17th) it will be.

That's kind of why I had the title modified to "discussion thread" - so we can iron anything out that might be wrinkled.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 04-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Posting Guru

Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I suggest we shoot for saturday. And maybe post a link to the event if there even is one.

Serg. SoCal

2000 F-350 LARIAT CC 4X4 V-10
2008 Wrangler Unlimited X 4X4
Old 04-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Admin Emeritus

There's a link to the event somewhere in the first few posts of this thread.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 04-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Elder User

Steve, let me know if you need me to do anything. You can call or E-mail me if needed. These things are a lot of fun, like a feeding frenzy. A very diverse crowd always shows up so the customers are as entertaining as the merchandise. The weather should be nice, too.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:29 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter

Tags
california, cold, festival, lot, parking, pick, prices, sale, small, steel, ventura, yard