Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Exclamation How to join the NV chapter

To join the NV chapter click the "JOIN CHAPTER" link at the top of this page or you can join through your UserCP.(User Control Panel)

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/usercp.php

On the left hand side of your UserCP, you will see GROUP MEMBERSHIPS. Click on this and then find the chapter you want to join.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/pr...editusergroups

When you have clicked on the "Join Chapter" next to your state, and scroll down the page to where there is a Join Chapter button to click.

Your request will be completed once your chapter leader accepts your request.

If you have any problems using this method, the send me a PM and I will attempt to help you resolve your problem.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 09-05-2010, 06:56 AM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I need to make an addition to George's thread. Due to too many people joining the chapter and then never posting, I am implementing a new policy. For those that want to join the chapter please start contributing to the monthly BS thread. Requests from those that do not contribute will not be accepted.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
I agree. Please start posting in the Monthly NV Chapter thread. We are all friendly & helpful & some of us may even be mechanically knowledgable if your vehicle breaks down. So come introduce yourself & join in the fun!

Join the NV Chapter HERE

67 Ford F100 "OLFTHFL" - Show truck
94 Toyota 4Runner - Daily driver
92 Ninja ZX600-D "YUMMY" & 07 Hyosung GT650-R "FLAMEN"- My toys
Old 08-24-2012, 03:47 AM
Freshman User

Sunnshhinecrime is starting off with a positive reputation.
For future members you need a minimum of 25 posts before you will be able to join the chapter.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnshhinecrime View Post
For future members you need a minimum of 25 posts before you will be able to join the chapter.
This is not true. While there are some restrictions based on post count (such as private message capability, classified section privileges & the ability to add a signature), there are no such restrictions in place regarding chapter membership.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09

Last edited by SteveBricks; 09-08-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Freshman User

Sunnshhinecrime is starting off with a positive reputation.
I was not allowed to join the Nevada chapter until I had 25 posts. It may be just an added requirement for the Nevada chapter.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter