Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2009, 01:25 AM
Junior User

focusdriverlx20 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Serious Business

k guys, we have a bill that has been introduced in oregon, and it needs fighting!!!!!

its a bill that bans aftermarket parts(mainly tires) from being sold in oregon.

more info is here:

http://forums.focaljet.com/team-pit-...r-assault.html

please help me fight this bill.

bryan

Tow Rig: 86 F250 w/ 6.9 IDI diesel 4-speed trans, and alot of hillbilly looks.(under const.)

aand project pinky!!! http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/97...e-project.html
Old 02-07-2009, 07:39 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Already on it. Sent my letters in on Monday.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Post Fiend

dchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputation
Text of the bill..

Relating to greenhouse gas emissions; and declaring an emergency.

Good luck. This is Oregon and it's "for the environment." You know how that goes.

Oregon Chapter Member:
To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 02-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Yeah, more Portland,Salem,Eugene wisdom being rammed down our throats. The liberal enviros know whats best for ALL of us. At first opportunity, I am defecting to the "eastern bloc" I grow tired of westside politics (and the rain). This bill is non sense and needs to be snuffed along with a litany of other useless legislation the state is pondering, to separate us from our ever shrinking bank accounts.
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......474,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 02-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Senior User

Chucky Babe is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool

This is crazy he flushing jobs down the toilet we need to stop this
Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17

1988 Bronco II 4x4 chopped top & soft top 4in lift
1971 f100 4x4 390 4speed solid truck RESTO project
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 02-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Senior User

racincowboy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well myself being a 4x4 nut my letters are already sent this item is all over the 4wd forums as well. I myself dont see this thing going anywhere. Sema has it on their site as well and all the aftermarket tire mfg will fight this tooth and nail. I love this back door politics unbelieveable.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by racincowboy View Post
Well myself being a 4x4 nut my letters are already sent this item is all over the 4wd forums as well. I myself dont see this thing going anywhere. Sema has it on their site as well and all the aftermarket tire mfg will fight this tooth and nail. I love this back door politics unbelieveable.
Welcome to the Oregon Chapter! I see your not a member of the chapter yet. If you would like to join our chapter, follow the instructions found here, and I will approve you! http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/81...er-of-fte.html

Once again, welcome to FTE, and the Oregon Chapter! Post up and tell us a little about yourself and your Ford.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
I wonder how Les Schwab Tires is taking this?
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 02-13-2009, 12:46 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter