Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin

New Member of The MS Chapter

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 09:47 AM
mxdadof2
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member of The MS Chapter

Just wanted to say hello to everyone . Am fairly new to the Whole FTE website and a Recent (yesterday) member of the MS chapter. I will tell ya a little bout myself and family, We live in Brandon Ms right outside Jackson, Been married to my wife Sheri for 13 Yrs and we have 2 boys, Trey 13 and Hunter 11 who race motocross every weekend and keep us in the road. We just recently purchased a 01' 7.3 PSD SC 4x4 which we very much needed to haul our camper to the races. Like to do lots of different things but the dirtbikes keep us going all the time. Look forward to meeting you guys and thanks for having me as a member. Barry we need to get together we are just down the road from each other.

Ron Sparnecht

Old 02-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Mitchissippi
Senior User
Welcome home Ron! I'm fairly new to the site / chapter myself. Seems like a mighty fine bunch of folks on here.

Mitch

Old 02-02-2009, 10:59 AM
mxdadof2
Senior User
Originally Posted by Mitchissippi
Welcome home Ron! I'm fairly new to the site / chapter myself. Seems like a mighty fine bunch of folks on here.

Mitch
Thanks Mitch. Does seem like a fine bunch of folks. Does the MS chapter do any get togethers or anything IE.... cookouts, or that kind of stuff ?? just curious !!!!!!

Old 02-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Mitchissippi
Senior User
I do not know. Maybe they git together without me?

Sounds like a good idea to me. We could all show up in the Ford we tell about all the time.

Mitch

Old 02-02-2009, 01:54 PM
BarryMc
Posting Guru
Ron, I see you found the chapter Great!!

Ron and Mitch, We have yet to have a get together, but I am working on a few ideas for it, Kinda wanted to wait until it got a little warmer.
One thing for sure though, it will be here in the Jackson or surrounding areas, Then after we get the first one under our belt we can plan ones for the North and South parts of the state. Mitch, you up for the ride down here?
I'll be posting a new thread in the coming weeks for possible ideas on meeting areas and so people can make plans in advance. We want our first GTG to be a good one.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:55 PM
BarryMc
Posting Guru
Sorry Ron....Welcome to the Mississippi chapter!!!!!

Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM
mxdadof2
Senior User
Thanks Barry !!!!!!!!!! another ? barry do you know where the guys got the avatar of the MS flag from?? Is that a member thing ?? Would like one on mine if possible. Just saw several people with it...

Last edited by mxdadof2; 02-02-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: hit post to soon....oops
Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Mitchissippi
Senior User
Count me in Barry! I'm only bout 125 miles nawth of Jackson. I'll start putting back for gas now and try out the F-250 - 4.10 gears will be thirsty!

Old 02-02-2009, 04:29 PM
BarryMc
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by mxdadof2
Thanks Barry !!!!!!!!!! another ? barry do you know where the guys got the avatar of the MS flag from?? Is that a member thing ?? Would like one on mine if possible. Just saw several people with it...
Ron, I believe CNSpots conjured up that avatar or it could have been BigSteve1969. You can pm either one or I can...as I have all their contact info, let me know. Or you could just copy and paste, I think?? I'll look into it.

Here's the link to the thread on the avatar
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...ar-anyone.html

Old 02-02-2009, 04:33 PM
mxdadof2
Senior User
Thanks Barry!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jus sent bigsteve a message but if you could look into it that would be great.... would like to find some guys around here who know more than I do about these 7.3 PSD's as I would like to talk to them and learn more about my truck and do a few mods to it, cant do a whole bunch now but wanna start doing little bit at a time ......

Old 02-03-2009, 07:58 PM
mds47588
Senior User
Welcome from Poplarville, and I'll happily come to a meet.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:05 AM
mxdadof2
Senior User
Originally Posted by mds47588
Welcome from Poplarville, and I'll happily come to a meet.

Thanks and hopefully barry can get a meet planned up as soon as it gets a little warmer . We might even need some stickers or t-shirts or something with the chapter on it or something... maybe already do and i dont know ?? barry do we?

Old 02-04-2009, 05:40 PM
BarryMc
Posting Guru
No stickers or t-shirts, if any of you guys know anyone who does that sort of thing, get an estimate. I'll check with CNspots, I believe he does that.
As far as a GTG, we all need to think about that, I'll start a new thread to get some ideas.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:43 PM
BarryMc
Posting Guru
Okay guys, I've posted a new sticky thread on ideas for a get together. Check it out.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:50 PM
mxdadof2
Senior User
Barry I know a guy out of richland who does stickers and labels and all kind of stuff like that if we can get a Idea of what we want then i will tell him and see what we can come up with for sure ......... His son and mine race together and we talk every day

Quick Reply: New Member of The MS Chapter