Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2009, 09:28 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
New Hampshires February Chat Thread

Happy February New Hampshire!!! It's hard to believe...but...January is over...it's time for a new beginning!!!

Sean has been under the weather lately...so...I'll take this opportunity to lend him a helping hand by starting things off this month!!!

Fresh coffee is on...pastries on the counter...beer in the fridge...enjoy!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Postmaster

rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.
Anybody still above ground in New Hampster? Its been real quiet here.

Sean I hope you feel better.

RAY
Old 02-01-2009, 11:39 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Good morning Ken, Ray and all who follow this fine day..

Sean has been gone so long I think we need to see if he is going to come out and see his shadow.. He must be trying to take the job from Punxsutawny Phil..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 02-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
and i don't think any one from the florida chapter is on. because they're all at the super bowl.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 02-01-2009, 05:55 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD RANGER View Post
and i don't think any one from the florida chapter is on. because they're all at the super bowl.

Evening Jack..

Looks like everyone is partying for the super bowl and not posting...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 02-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
hi don,
i'm watching the pregame have been since it started. my wife is making chile
and asorted goodies.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 02-01-2009, 06:14 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD RANGER View Post
hi don,
i'm watching the pregame have been since it started. my wife is making chile
and asorted goodies.

I haven't seen any of the pregame stuff and probably will just check in now and then for the score..

I am not a big Football fan and the Patriots are not in it so not much to look for..

I am just waiting for some chinese food to arrive... That will be my party..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 02-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Post Fiend

the kick off just started and i think there on the first couple of drives.
i'm not a big football fan, except for the huskers. but its the only thing good on tv. 3 to 0 steelers.
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 02-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Post Fiend

looks like the steelers my win!
jack, slackmaster #6

iowa chapter member
Old 02-02-2009, 07:13 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Happy Monday New Hamster...up and at 'em!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Good morning Ken, Sean and all who stop by today..

Sean hope your feeling better...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 02-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Good morning Ken, Ray and all who follow this fine day..

Sean has been gone so long I think we need to see if he is going to come out and see his shadow.. He must be trying to take the job from Punxsutawny Phil..

I came out and there are 7 more weeks of winter and enjoy..
Old 02-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Good morning everyone I am here to check on a few things..I am behind on my work and I am still under the weather..

Happy Joy Joy

How are you all doing?
Old 02-02-2009, 10:51 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Doing OK Sean...

Glad to see your coming back to life..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 02-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Posting Legend

More like rising from the dead....LOL
Old 02-02-2009, 10:57 AM