Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2004 - 2008 F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 or 4.2 V6 engine
SPONSORED BY:
Click HereAdvertisement

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Elder User

bigunit54 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bigunit54 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
sorry guys, I suck. I was trying to upload the pics from photobucket but am having problems getting them to appear.

2004 Supercrew Lariat 4X4 5.4L 3V
Rancho 999910 2" leveling Struts
275/70/18 Cooper Discoverer AT 3
Flowmaster Cat-Back Duals, 3" Stainless Steel Tips
"Where I grew up, we rode in trucks"
Old 05-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Senior User

Hummah Zach is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrif150 View Post
From Rome with love... here is my baby. I'm new on this forum and on almost every forum so please be patient if i make some mistake posting. Thank you all.]
thats kinda cool how having a truck like that is really something in Italy but in America we dont look twice at a truck like that or bigger (okay, well i do)
Old 05-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Elder User

bigunit54 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bigunit54 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
just got it to work, here's my truck. details in my sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigunit54 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

2004 Supercrew Lariat 4X4 5.4L 3V
Rancho 999910 2" leveling Struts
275/70/18 Cooper Discoverer AT 3
Flowmaster Cat-Back Duals, 3" Stainless Steel Tips
"Where I grew up, we rode in trucks"
Old 05-25-2010, 08:52 PM
New User

gabrif150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummah Zach View Post
thats kinda cool how having a truck like that is really something in Italy but in America we dont look twice at a truck like that or bigger (okay, well i do)
Hello Zach, you may belive me or not, but i could not see another F150 in Rome yeat and there are 2.5milion cars in this city. I saw once a Doge Ram single cab and a Chevy pickup. Since there are few mechanics able to repair this cars one of them told me there are other 3 or 4 F150 but i never saw one of this. Sure, it's a very big city so it's easy not to meet another one around. I think the point is not only the dimension but the look of an uncommon truck arround here and the fact that 99% of the cars here is under 2L. Having it is a lot difficult for this reasons:
-Ford does not export this trucks in Europe(you have to import it paying almost double the cost you pay for in the US considering customs and taxes);
-no parts(i buy everything in the US, even bulbs, coolant and transmission fluid) and good trained mechanics;
-huge costs(taxes, parts, maintainance and fuel-6USD-5euro/gallon).
I guess you know that there's now way you can park this truck other than having a garage or a parking place you pay for if you live in the city - the main thing is that is almost useless having it here and you must really love the American cars like i do to consider buying it. In the US you can go everywhere driving an F150(when i visited Virginia and North Carolina i saw many of them) but belive me, a lot of peoples here are looking at you like an alien :-). Tell me how do you look like at the very few SMART cars driving in the US? It's almost the same question i think.
Thank's for the patience in reading this and again regards from Rome to all of you.
P.S.
Please excuse my rough english
Old 05-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Senior User

Hummah Zach is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thats pretty funny.. I never realized how easy it really is to own a truck in the US, but hey I would want a truck that could look so superior to others and stand out if I were in Europe lol. by the way, smart cars get lots of laughs and staring in the US
Old 06-05-2010, 12:34 PM
New User

chopprjock is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrif150 View Post
Hello Zach, you may belive me or not, but i could not see another F150 in Rome yeat and there are 2.5milion cars in this city. I saw once a Doge Ram single cab and a Chevy pickup. Since there are few mechanics able to repair this cars one of them told me there are other 3 or 4 F150 but i never saw one of this. Sure, it's a very big city so it's easy not to meet another one around. I think the point is not only the dimension but the look of an uncommon truck arround here and the fact that 99% of the cars here is under 2L. Having it is a lot difficult for this reasons:
-Ford does not export this trucks in Europe(you have to import it paying almost double the cost you pay for in the US considering customs and taxes);
-no parts(i buy everything in the US, even bulbs, coolant and transmission fluid) and good trained mechanics;
-huge costs(taxes, parts, maintainance and fuel-6USD-5euro/gallon).
I guess you know that there's now way you can park this truck other than having a garage or a parking place you pay for if you live in the city - the main thing is that is almost useless having it here and you must really love the American cars like i do to consider buying it. In the US you can go everywhere driving an F150(when i visited Virginia and North Carolina i saw many of them) but belive me, a lot of peoples here are looking at you like an alien :-). Tell me how do you look like at the very few SMART cars driving in the US? It's almost the same question i think.
Thank's for the patience in reading this and again regards from Rome to all of you.
P.S.
Please excuse my rough english
Gabrif150,

Great truck! A few years ago I was stationed in Germany (US Army) and I shipped my 2000 Ford Excursion over there as my daily driver. You can bet I got a lot of looks!

Lyn
Old 06-05-2010, 12:37 PM
New User

chopprjock is starting off with a positive reputation.
2008 FX4

Here is mine! Gryphon tuner is on it way....

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Postmaster

jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.
nice truck chopprjock....what size tires are those? They look good

~Justin~
2012 Ford F250 XLT FX4 6.2L V8
2005 F150 XL 4.2L V6-- SOLD 10/2014
Old 06-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Junior User

Person25 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Heres mine...08 Lariat. Alot of stainless front to rear, tint, intake, 35in BFG ATs on 20s, under 3inch AAL and 3 inch front spacer. Doing stainless headers, high flow cats through flowmasters or banks monsters and true dual out the sides very soon. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Elder User

Hwyman3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Here's mine:

2006 F-150 STX SCab 4x4

Old 06-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Postmaster

jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.jstnromero has a great reputation on FTE.
Looks good man ^^^

~Justin~
2012 Ford F250 XLT FX4 6.2L V8
2005 F150 XL 4.2L V6-- SOLD 10/2014
Old 06-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Junior User

GoodwinFord is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well just picked up my first truck yesterday and couldn't be happier. I had a mustang before it and it was fun but hated going to school in it in the winter so now i got no worrriers.

Ill have better pictures tomorrow this is just a quick one on my cell. But i just buffed and waxed it.

So when i got the truck the passenger seat handel that slides it back and forth was busted so i took it to pilsons (which is where i work) and the mechanic put the handel back on and said that there was more broke than the handel. He looked up prices and parts and it was only a small $600 for a fix so i said i can live wit the seat not moving for 600. My buddy was lookin at the handel while i was waxing and the mechanic juist didn't put the handel on right and now seat works perfect. So yeah this is my intro story i got plenty more but, ill save em for later.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Elder User

Hwyman3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Great looking truck!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Junior User

GoodwinFord is starting off with a positive reputation.
thanks man
Old 06-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Posting Guru

FordNFishinLover is starting off with a positive reputation.
[quote=GoodwinFord;9040127

So when i got the truck the passenger seat handel that slides it back and forth was busted so i took it to pilsons (which is where i work) and the mechanic put the handel back on and said that there was more broke than the handel. He looked up prices and parts and it was only a small $600 for a fix so i said i can live wit the seat not moving for 600. My buddy was lookin at the handel while i was waxing and the mechanic juist didn't put the handel on right and now seat works perfect. So yeah this is my intro story i got plenty more but, ill save em for later.[/quote]

Yur welcome pal.

Bass, walleye, catfish, and trout, im tellin you now you'd better look out! You were safe in the lakes when i was home wishin. But be on your guard cause im goin fishin!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:10 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2004 - 2008 F150

Tags
2004, autospring, bar, bent, bull, camo, cut, explorer, hell, hunter, kit, leveling, lift, pin, stripe, trim, vs