2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets see everyones trucks......

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 09:48 PM
bigunit54
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry guys, I suck. I was trying to upload the pics from photobucket but am having problems getting them to appear.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Hummah Zach
Senior User
Originally Posted by gabrif150
From Rome with love... here is my baby. I'm new on this forum and on almost every forum so please be patient if i make some mistake posting. Thank you all.]
thats kinda cool how having a truck like that is really something in Italy but in America we dont look twice at a truck like that or bigger (okay, well i do)

Old 05-24-2010, 10:18 PM
bigunit54
Elder User
just got it to work, here's my truck. details in my sig.
Originally Posted by bigunit54
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 05-25-2010, 08:52 PM
gabrif150
New User
Originally Posted by Hummah Zach
thats kinda cool how having a truck like that is really something in Italy but in America we dont look twice at a truck like that or bigger (okay, well i do)
Hello Zach, you may belive me or not, but i could not see another F150 in Rome yeat and there are 2.5milion cars in this city. I saw once a Doge Ram single cab and a Chevy pickup. Since there are few mechanics able to repair this cars one of them told me there are other 3 or 4 F150 but i never saw one of this. Sure, it's a very big city so it's easy not to meet another one around. I think the point is not only the dimension but the look of an uncommon truck arround here and the fact that 99% of the cars here is under 2L. Having it is a lot difficult for this reasons:
-Ford does not export this trucks in Europe(you have to import it paying almost double the cost you pay for in the US considering customs and taxes);
-no parts(i buy everything in the US, even bulbs, coolant and transmission fluid) and good trained mechanics;
-huge costs(taxes, parts, maintainance and fuel-6USD-5euro/gallon).
I guess you know that there's now way you can park this truck other than having a garage or a parking place you pay for if you live in the city - the main thing is that is almost useless having it here and you must really love the American cars like i do to consider buying it. In the US you can go everywhere driving an F150(when i visited Virginia and North Carolina i saw many of them) but belive me, a lot of peoples here are looking at you like an alien :-). Tell me how do you look like at the very few SMART cars driving in the US? It's almost the same question i think.
Thank's for the patience in reading this and again regards from Rome to all of you.
P.S.
Please excuse my rough english

Old 05-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Hummah Zach
Senior User
Thats pretty funny.. I never realized how easy it really is to own a truck in the US, but hey I would want a truck that could look so superior to others and stand out if I were in Europe lol. by the way, smart cars get lots of laughs and staring in the US

Old 06-05-2010, 12:34 PM
chopprjock
New User
Originally Posted by gabrif150
Hello Zach, you may belive me or not, but i could not see another F150 in Rome yeat and there are 2.5milion cars in this city. I saw once a Doge Ram single cab and a Chevy pickup. Since there are few mechanics able to repair this cars one of them told me there are other 3 or 4 F150 but i never saw one of this. Sure, it's a very big city so it's easy not to meet another one around. I think the point is not only the dimension but the look of an uncommon truck arround here and the fact that 99% of the cars here is under 2L. Having it is a lot difficult for this reasons:
-Ford does not export this trucks in Europe(you have to import it paying almost double the cost you pay for in the US considering customs and taxes);
-no parts(i buy everything in the US, even bulbs, coolant and transmission fluid) and good trained mechanics;
-huge costs(taxes, parts, maintainance and fuel-6USD-5euro/gallon).
I guess you know that there's now way you can park this truck other than having a garage or a parking place you pay for if you live in the city - the main thing is that is almost useless having it here and you must really love the American cars like i do to consider buying it. In the US you can go everywhere driving an F150(when i visited Virginia and North Carolina i saw many of them) but belive me, a lot of peoples here are looking at you like an alien :-). Tell me how do you look like at the very few SMART cars driving in the US? It's almost the same question i think.
Thank's for the patience in reading this and again regards from Rome to all of you.
P.S.
Please excuse my rough english
Gabrif150,

Great truck! A few years ago I was stationed in Germany (US Army) and I shipped my 2000 Ford Excursion over there as my daily driver. You can bet I got a lot of looks!

Lyn

Old 06-05-2010, 12:37 PM
chopprjock
New User
2008 FX4

Here is mine! Gryphon tuner is on it way....

Old 06-05-2010, 12:38 PM
jstnromero
Postmaster
nice truck chopprjock....what size tires are those? They look good

Old 06-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Person25
Junior User
Heres mine...08 Lariat. Alot of stainless front to rear, tint, intake, 35in BFG ATs on 20s, under 3inch AAL and 3 inch front spacer. Doing stainless headers, high flow cats through flowmasters or banks monsters and true dual out the sides very soon.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Hwyman3
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here's mine:

2006 F-150 STX SCab 4x4

Old 06-17-2010, 08:20 PM
jstnromero
Postmaster
Looks good man ^^^

Old 06-24-2010, 11:43 PM
GoodwinFord
Junior User
Well just picked up my first truck yesterday and couldn't be happier. I had a mustang before it and it was fun but hated going to school in it in the winter so now i got no worrriers.

Ill have better pictures tomorrow this is just a quick one on my cell. But i just buffed and waxed it.

So when i got the truck the passenger seat handel that slides it back and forth was busted so i took it to pilsons (which is where i work) and the mechanic put the handel back on and said that there was more broke than the handel. He looked up prices and parts and it was only a small $600 for a fix so i said i can live wit the seat not moving for 600. My buddy was lookin at the handel while i was waxing and the mechanic juist didn't put the handel on right and now seat works perfect. So yeah this is my intro story i got plenty more but, ill save em for later.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Hwyman3
Elder User
Great looking truck!

Old 06-25-2010, 09:07 AM
GoodwinFord
Junior User
thanks man

Old 06-25-2010, 04:10 PM
FordNFishinLover
Posting Guru
[quote=GoodwinFord;9040127

So when i got the truck the passenger seat handel that slides it back and forth was busted so i took it to pilsons (which is where i work) and the mechanic put the handel back on and said that there was more broke than the handel. He looked up prices and parts and it was only a small $600 for a fix so i said i can live wit the seat not moving for 600. My buddy was lookin at the handel while i was waxing and the mechanic juist didn't put the handel on right and now seat works perfect. So yeah this is my intro story i got plenty more but, ill save em for later.[/quote]

Yur welcome pal.

Quick Reply: Lets see everyones trucks......