Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Senior User

jackndelphine is starting off with a positive reputation.
Been a while

Hey everyone, it has been a while but I am back, I hadn't been doing anything with my truck, and have been working like crazy for a couple of weeks, but I figured I would drop by and say hi, oh and if any of the local folks by me are interested I just picked up a 78 f350 dually that I am gonna be parting out after I take off the parts I need for my highboy, Ok well I just figured I would come in and say hello and put the word out!!

Talk to everyone soon, Jack
Old 01-30-2009, 09:38 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Hey Jack..... good to see you and good luck with the truck project Keep us posted and do not be a stranger.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Hey Jack, I used to live in Mastic. Haven't been back there for a while...

Is there still graffiti on every stockade fence?
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 02-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Senior User

jackndelphine is starting off with a positive reputation.
I live in Mastic beach, down by neighborhood rd, and its cleaning up well, if it werent for the section 8 and slumlords it wouldnt be too bad but even that is becoming less and less, hopefully we will become an incorporated villiage soon, it looks like it is gonna happen around December and that will be the last of the affordable waterfront property. Hopefully it will happen, just have to wait and see.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Oh yay, an incorporated village. I live in one in Lindenhurst.

While it's great to get cars towed from in front of your house within 24 hours, there are drawbacks.

Like you can't have a car NEXT to your driveway in the dirt. Or regularly work on your vehicle in your backward where the GARAGE is. Or a bunch of other things.

Oh well, hope it works out well for you.

As for the Section 8 thing, didn't they close down the social-services building on Montauk Highway near Smith Rd? They seem to move near to where they have an active SS location
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 02-16-2009, 12:29 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter

Tags
mastic, slumlords