Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2009, 12:08 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
How To Join The Oregon Chapter Of FTE

In "Your Control Panel" click on "Group Memberships"

Scroll down to "Oregon Chapter" and select "Join Chapter"

Scroll to the bottom of the chapters list and click "Save Changes"

If you have any questions or need any help let me know via pm or viewer message.

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 02-24-2009, 05:13 PM
New User

GreenMonster32 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey sorry to bother you but I am tryin to join the chapter and followed your directions. When I get to the page though it says its invite only, how can I join?
Thanks GM32
Old 02-24-2009, 05:39 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
On the left side of your user CP there is a catagory called "networking" click on Group Memberships. On the screen that pops up it says " The following groups are available for you to join". Scroll down to the Oregon Chapter, and on the right side is a box marked " Join Chapter". Click that box, then scroll down to the bottom where it says " Join Chapter" and click on that. I will get a notification that you wat to join the Chapter, and will approve you! Don.

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 02-24-2009, 05:39 PM