Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2009, 07:18 AM
Garage is empty, add now

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Lets see pics of your rigs!

I was thinking that in this forum we have a wide assortment of trucks. Lets post some pics so we can see your pride and joys.

Here is mine it is an 01 F350 Dually with a few mods, they are listed in my sig.

Click the image to open in full size.

These are custom made pre filters for my 6637 air filter.
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:03 AM
Disgruntled Texan
Garage is empty, add now

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
2007 F-250 PSD

1998 Triumph Thunderbird, 886cc

But I need my kidney, it keeps my other kidney company
Old 01-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Non-smoker
Garage is empty, add now

7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
First picture is me in front of the truck while it was still on the lot. That was the night I brought it home.

Is that something you made yourself for the 6637, Jim?

I want to put the 6637 in my truck, but I'd rather not hack the stock airbox to bits.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 01-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Garage is empty, add now

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Nice looking truck Pete. I did build the box. I removed my entire stock airbox. It's sitting in the garage.
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
Old 01-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Non-smoker
Garage is empty, add now

7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by megawatt00 View Post
Nice looking truck Pete. I did build the box. I removed my entire stock airbox. It's sitting in the garage.
Thanks, Jim. I was thinking the exact same thing. Just pull the whole stock airbox out and either buy one that someone made or fabricate one myself. I'd have preferred something pre-fabbed since I'm kind of a messy person and it wouldn't look very good if I did it, but I've got a few welders and some steel available to possibly fabricate myself an airbox. First step is rerouting that dang CCV though. My IC boots are disgusting. Click the image to open in full size.
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 01-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

1994diesel is starting off with a positive reputation.
here is my beautiful brute

i got this rig a year ago, i bought this truck because i love the idis and the body style. i wouldnt trade for anything.

i will be adding a leaf in a couple weeks when i have a four day weekend off of school.

as you can see, i had a bad leak, it was the gasket\ O-ring to the power steering housing. it was bad and hard as a rock. I fixed that and it no longer leaks but the street is permanently stained. lol

oh and by the way, this is my '94, which is my daily driver.

94 F-250 Turbo Diesel, 7.3L IDI, E4od, 4x4, long bed, ext cab, pyrometer, ATS boost gauge, IP turned up 2 flats, Straight pipe

93 F-250, 7.3L IDI, E4OD, 4X4, long bed, ext cab, straight pipe... almost.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

Jim, you have a really sharp look'n rig. i like your intake set up. i want to do something similar but on the passenger side, thats where my turbo is and there is also more room over on that side.

how did you make that box to separate the filter from everything else? or did you buy it?

94 F-250 Turbo Diesel, 7.3L IDI, E4od, 4x4, long bed, ext cab, pyrometer, ATS boost gauge, IP turned up 2 flats, Straight pipe

Old 01-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Senior User
Garage is empty, add now

EricW. is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
'70 F-100
'84 Ford Bronco (paid $250 for it)
'86 F-250 IDI
'93 F-150
'96 Explorer
'08 R6S
Old 01-27-2009, 08:39 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.3 Rocket View Post
Thanks, Jim. I was thinking the exact same thing. Just pull the whole stock airbox out and either buy one that someone made or fabricate one myself. I'd have preferred something pre-fabbed since I'm kind of a messy person and it wouldn't look very good if I did it, but I've got a few welders and some steel available to possibly fabricate myself an airbox. First step is rerouting that dang CCV though. My IC boots are disgusting.

I have some templates of the box that I made But they are in FL now. If I had the stuff here I'd say come on over and we could build one for you.

When you do the CCV mod make sure that there are no dips in the hose for water to collect. It can freeze and cause other problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1994diesel View Post
Jim, you have a really sharp look'n rig. i like your intake set up. i want to do something similar but on the passenger side, thats where my turbo is and there is also more room over on that side.

how did you make that box to separate the filter from everything else? or did you buy it?
I made the box with a template that I had modified. You can either weld it or bend flanges to pop rivit it. The purpose of the box is to "sheild" the heat from the engine and allow the cool air to come into the box and through the filter.

Post a pic of wha you have under the hood now and we'll put our heads together to see what we can come up with.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Posting Guru
1978 Ford F-150
My Garage

builtfordtough13 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My 1994 F-150 Supercab 4x4 XLT 5.8L 160,000 miles

1978 F-150 4x2 Soon to have a fuel injected 5.0L H.O Canopy is gone.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Garage is empty, add now

N.ice looking Ricks Jake! Thanks for posting them
Old 01-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Posting Guru
1978 Ford F-150
My Garage

builtfordtough13 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megawatt00 View Post
N.ice looking Ricks Jake! Thanks for posting them
Thanks! I like to show them off and post pics as much as I can. Nice lookin rigs everyone!

Old 01-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Garage is empty, add now

I'm glad that i started this thread. We seem to be getting a little more "traffic" in here now. That's a good thing!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Senior User
Garage is empty, add now

PaYneR is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.3 Rocket View Post
First picture is me in front of the truck while it was still on the lot. That was the night I brought it home.

Is that something you made yourself for the 6637, Jim?

I want to put the 6637 in my truck, but I'd rather not hack the stock airbox to bits.
i did mine with keeping the battery part of the airbox, i just actually removed the air filter part and put the 6637 in its place, fits nice and snug will post pictures soon
Old 01-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

wow jake, your 94 is immaculate! lol

it looks as if it was just driven off of the dealers lot.

nice rig

Old 01-28-2009, 12:29 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation

Tags
300, 93, compartment, engine, f150, flatbed, ford, harrow, ic, model, photo, pics, pictures, rigs, roller, series, survival