Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2009, 05:10 AM
Freshman User

snodog is starting off with a positive reputation.
Recommend NH or Ma dealer?

We're in the final stages of our move from Scotland to our new home in Wentworth, NH.

The last thing I really need to get organised before we get there is the purchase of a truck.

I'm looking to buy a new or nearly new F350 Lariat or King Ranch, 4x4, crewcab, long bed, dually.

Can you guys recommend a good dealership in either NH, northern Mass or eastern Vermont?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:08 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
I am in Northern MA and there are 2 that have been in business for years with good reputations..

One is Regan Ford in Haverhill, MA and the other is Nassar Ford in Lawrence MA..

Regan is where I bought my last 2 Super Duty's

Another option you might want to think about is Ford of Greenfield in Greenfield MA which is in the middle part of the state.. Contact BIGKEN on FTE and I am sure he can help you out..

I will PM him to let him know also..

Don't forget to join the NH chapter if you haven't already..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 01-23-2009, 06:47 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
A few other options are:

Portsmouth Ford (Portsnouth NH)
Autofair Ford (Manchester NH)
Ford of Londonderry (Londonderry NH)
Grapone Ford (Concord NH I use them for service when need be. They have a seperate Truck dept.)

There is Formula Ford in VT. Don't know much about it ot where exactly it is in VT.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Junior User

NHTriton is starting off with a positive reputation.
Definitely hit up Big Ken.

We bought our truck from Grappone in Concord NH. An old family friend worked there, so he got us a great deal. Sadly he does not work there anymore, so I can't recommend him by name.
They can be so-so for service, although I have not had a problem with them within the past couple years. We now mostly get our vehicles service at Concord Lincoln Mercury (yes, even the truck). Excellent service there.

co-owner of 2004 F350
Old 02-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Freshman User

snodog is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks guys.

I spoke with a couple of my sleddog buddies too so I've a few names to aim at now.
Meredith Ford got a couple of from them.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:57 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter