Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Senior User

big_ford_rednek is starting off with a positive reputation.
Senior Prom

anyone got any good prom stories?
i really dont have any good ones.. only one i got was last year and i had to work till 6 that night at good ol tractor supply, so me and the lady went to la crosse (which is a big town round here) and got supper, got to the dance around 9, stayed there for like an hour tops and took my eclipse out to the lake and drank beer and fished all night..
trying to get some ideas though for this year.. thinking bout taking my massey to prom, but thats a long a** drive on a tractor..
any thoughts?

http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...id=206330&.jpg
Old 01-21-2009, 11:42 PM
Postmaster

Dean88 has a good reputation on FTE.Dean88 has a good reputation on FTE.
You work at tractor supply too?? I work here at the sweetwater store, and like you I worked until 6 and was at the prom by 6:30 which is when it started. We don't have just a senior prom, we have a junior senior prom

Sadly, cuz my school is so tiny (as in 15 people in my entire class), I fly solo. but I got there and no one wanted to dance for fear of lookin like an idiot, but me and a girl I've known forever danced a quick two step, then slowly everyone else followed suit

I'm thinking about taking a horse in a trailer then getting out about a mile from the prom and leave the truck and ride the horse the rest of the way and then hitch my horse up next to the front door.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Senior User

big_ford_rednek is starting off with a positive reputation.
ya, our school is just a jnr snr prom also. used too work at tractor, quit cuz i got job doing construction and the 7.00 and hour just didnt look nearly as good any more. our school prom only has maybe a 100 between jnrs and snrs so is fairly small also. i kinda like ur idea, seeings as we both ride

http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...id=206330&.jpg
Old 01-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Junior User

4020FarmBoy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Junior prom first time out ever with my girlfriend we were coming back from afterprom at 4 am and we were 200 ft from her drive and a possum was on the berm and i swerved over and hit it, she was apalled, i found it funny as hell and i said sorry it was instinct. I thought that i had blown my chance of a second date but apparently not since we have been dating 2 and a half years.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Postmaster

Dang, only 7 an hour, I'm making 8.50 an hour at our tractor supply. But anywho, dang thats a ton of people, our prom had about 30 tops, including teachers and sponsers.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Senior User

aaronlockhart is starting off with a positive reputation.
I went to senior prom with my best friend, only because he transferred schools half way through the year and still wanted to come to our prom. Guess neither one of us could find a date anywhere else.

The funny part was he stayed 25 feet away from me the whole night cause he was afraid people would think he was gay... What a depressing night, lol.

On the other hand, at least we had matching ties...
Old 01-23-2009, 11:55 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Whatever you do make your prom memorable. Iwent to my jr. prom but not my senior prom. I decided to go to work that night. In hindsight I should have went. It only comes around once in life.
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 01-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Disgruntled Texan

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
My first prom was 7 years ago... dang I'm old.

Nancy, you been going to that healer for twelve years, and you still get headaches every night.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:37 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastech_diesel View Post
My first prom was 7 years ago... dang I'm old.

uhoh, your membership is going to expire pretty soon for the young gun club.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Disgruntled Texan

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
Hey, I'm still only 22. I just got started early..... all the older women were into me

Nancy, you been going to that healer for twelve years, and you still get headaches every night.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastech_diesel View Post
Hey, I'm still only 22. I just got started early..... all the older women were into me

Did you attend the school of the blind? MHMR? Were the poor hoping you had a buck?

Nah, I went to prom my freshmen year because I was with a Senior at the time, dang she was loco (in hindsight), but she though I was a Sophomore who had been hailed back so should have been a Junior, she almost crapped herself when she found out I was 15 and she was 18 pushing 19.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:37 AM
Senior User

highboy87 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i didn't even go to prom. i got drunk and tried to crash it though. and ended up out running the cops in my 87 f250 IDI. thank god for country back roads....
Old 02-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Junior User

mustangsrmine is starting off with a positive reputation.
At my old school there was 427 in my class i think about 300 were at prom. The high light of the night was after prom at like 3am bout 100 people went off into the back roads and drag raced. I won two races with my 94 mustang gt, got beat by my buddies dads 32 street rod but o well. No one got caught tho ..... good times
Old 02-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Senior User

purecountry is starting off with a positive reputation.
My first date with my now wife was our senior prom. I thought I blew i because we spent from 12:00(when the prom stopped) till 11:00 am the next day at the police department. My buddy had a bunch of beer rolling around in the back of his truck, one of them hit something and popped, and was spraying over the bedside onto the windshield of the cop in the next lane at a red light. I was behind him and pulled over with my buddy when the cop blue lighted him. So me and him went to jail for being belligerent and in possession of alchol, and saying a few choice words to the cops(no we werent drunk) and the girls followed us there in the trucks, and sat outside the holding cell till my brother-in-law came and posted bail for us. God what a night.

USMC AIRWING
You can run but you cant..........
Oh hell you cant even run.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:21 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation