Well this is my first post on the board. Looks like there are some very knowledgeable folks here. I will help out where I can with some diagnostics and repairs. Feel free to PM me or email me. I have attached my email at the bottom. Make sure to include Ford-Trucks.com in the subject line so I can make sure to give you an extra hand. We have factory information covering all Fords up to the F550!
For those that are unfamiliar with our product, we offer yearly subscriptions to access OEM information for your Vehicle. Subscriptions include access to repair information processed directly from the manufacturers and is identical to the information used by ALLDATA's 70,000 professional repair customers.
• Diagnostic and Repair Information (Complete factory procedures with pictures!)
• Detailed Diagnostic Trouble Code Information (Powertrain, Body, and Chassis Codes!)
• Detailed Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls (Stay up to date on your vehicle!)
• Parts and Labor Times (OE Part Numbers, Manufacturer Labor and Standard Times!)
• Wiring Diagrams and Schematics (Complete from the Factory!)
• Component Locations (Sensors, switches, Fuses, Relays!)
• Specifications (Fluid Capacity, Torque, Electrical!)
• Maintenace Schedules (Normal and Severe Service!)