Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > South Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2009, 09:15 PM
Senior User

nghtrgr is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
5 Star Tuning in Effingham,SC

Greeting from North Carolina....Does anyone have any experience with these guys. I currently have DJ's Looney Tune but since he has closed shop I am looking for someplace close that I can have my ride tuned on a dyno or driving versus emailing tweaks to tunes is not so precise. Thanks for any help.

2005 Ford Excursion 6.0L- 6" ProComp, 35" Toyo on 18" MT Classic Locks, 4" exhaust
Old 01-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Senior User

nghtrgr is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sorry fordmdb I didn't realize you were a sponsor, (seen the car show post below). Just looking for some references from guys you have tuned on this site. I had emailed you about a month ago now just looking for some references. You seem like the right place-skills and location just looking for anyone who has been tuned (6.0L) by you to chime in . Thanks

2005 Ford Excursion 6.0L- 6" ProComp, 35" Toyo on 18" MT Classic Locks, 4" exhaust
Old 01-18-2009, 03:20 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hi nghtrgr
No worries.

Mike
https://www.facebook.com/pages/5-Sta...92086367552400
Old 03-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Posting Guru

mxer0022 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mxer0022 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i am using tunes from Mike at 5 Star Tuning and i love them. his customer service is top notch! tranny shifts very nicely and his tunes are very responsive from the time you press the peddle until you let up! i highly recommend using Mike!
autometer Phantom II Pyro, 0-60 boost and tranny temp gauges
SCT Xcal3 w/custom tunes
Old 03-27-2009, 08:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > South Carolina Chapter

Tags
60, dyno, effingham, powerstroke, results, sc, sct, star, tuning, v10, xcal3