Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2009, 08:02 AM
Post Fiend
1995 Ford F-150

cjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant futurecjben has a brilliant future
how to fold up back seat?

this is for my 95 f150 extended cab. the back seat is the full length bench seat. how do i fold the back seat up? I looked around as best I could,but i couldn't see a latch anywhere. thanks for the help!!
Old 01-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.jroehl has a spectacular reputation.
If it's the same as my '93, then you pivot the seat cushion forward on the front supports (like it was sticking to your thighs as you stood up), then there should be a small latch on the passenger side of the back cushion to release it to pivot down.

So, looking from one end, it's like this: _/ to \ / to _ / to_ \ to __

Hope that helps.

Jason

Probably the greatest harm done by vast wealth is the harm that we of moderate means do ourselves when we let the vices of envy and hatred enter deep into our own natures.
Theodore Roosevelt
Old 01-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

jimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to beholdjimbo beam is a splendid one to behold
Just seen this thread, if you haven't figured it out here's a quick video I shot while folding up the rear bench on my 96, should be exactly the same as yours.

YouTube - 96 F150 - folding up the rear bench seat

Basically grab the little loop and tug the rear of the seat bottom twards yourself, push the back on the seat cushion down so it lays flat on the floor. Then on the passenger side wedge your index finger between the seat and cab and lift the little latch up. Once the latch releases the rear of the seat will pop forward a little. Grab the back of the seat and push it down flat onto the floor.

If you have any large items under the rear seat you'll have to remove them so the seat can lay flat on the floor. As you can see from my messy cab papers and such just smush under the weight of the seat, but larger items will need to be removed.
1996 F150. 306/4R70W. E303 cam, AFR205 heads, TrickFlow intake mani, CAI, 90mm TB, 30lb injectors, MSD 6A, long tubes/duals, B&M shift kit, Moates Quarterhorse tuned, etc etc... 13.265 @ 103mph in a extended cab with "just a 302..."
1994 F150 4x4. 302, ZF5 swap, 3 inch lift, 33X12.50 BFG KM2s, 4.10s. "6 litre tuneup", gt40 heads, shorty headers/glasspacks.
1994 F150 4x4. 351, e4od. Stock for now...
Old 01-17-2009, 08:30 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks