Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Iowa Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fellro86

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnake View Post
I can only tell the true facts as I see them.
You are too Sweet!!! Hugs and Kisses to you!!! No,,,, this is so much better!!! Click the image to open in full size.
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 10-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbunny View Post
You are too Sweet!!! Hugs and Kisses to you!!! No,,,, this is so much better!!! Click the image to open in full size.
Yes I am your Slave whip me Master
Old 10-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Quote:
Yes I am your Slave whip me Master
Whoo Hoo!!! Let me slip into something more comfortable!!! Click the image to open in full size.
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 10-19-2008, 08:22 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Whoo Hoo!!! Let me slip into something more comfortable!!! Click the image to open in full size.
So what shall I wear????
Old 10-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
So what shall I wear????
This!!! Click the image to open in full size.You know how the Chicken Suit gets my motor running!!!! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
This!!! Click the image to open in full size.You know how the Chicken Suit gets my motor running!!!! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!
Yes Master. Now pluck my feathers.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:30 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Yes Master. Now pluck my feathers.
Oh, Cliffy!!! You are such a bad boy!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Oh, Cliffy!!! You are such a bad boy!!!
Guess you need yo get the whip out.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
I thought you boys had settled down for the night,but I guess not!!HA!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:56 PM
Posting Guru

BabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to behold
So this is where y'all been hidin'!!

Quote:
Problem Jr????? Don't ask to see SnowBunny Picture she is a heartbreaker,and Her daughter is just as pretty
Awww!! Thank you Cliff!! You're really sweet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
I thought you boys had settled down for the night,but I guess not!!HA!
Not a chance!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast12 View Post
What happens in the Club STAYS in the Club!!
Old 10-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBunny View Post
So this is where y'all been hidin!!!
Who's hidin'?!?!?!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Posting Guru

BabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Who's hidin'?!?!?!
Not you apparently!!

Quote:
Old 10-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Not you apparently!!
We ain't been Hidin' Now where are those spurs?
Old 10-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
We ain't been Hidin' Now where are those spurs?
Being put to good use!!

Quote:
Old 10-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Not you apparently!!
Nope!! Not me,,, I NEVER hide!!! I ain't scared!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Iowa Chapter

Tags
638, beer run, bronco, clubs, ford, gang, george's credit card, magic carpet, tractor, traveling, truck, trucks, wagon