Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Exclamation 2009 Mid-Atlantic Meet-All Truck Nationals- Carlisle, Pa. - PA

Thumbs up 2009 MidAtlantic Meet - All Truck Nationals - Carlisle, PA

The 2nd Annual MidAtlantic Regional meet will be held at the All Truck Nationals, August 7--9, 2009 in Carlisle, PA.

Make your hotel or campground reservations early, the spaces fill up fast!

Carlisle just posted the registration for the 2009 All Truck Nationals

Fun Field,,, Carlisle Events Online Registration & Passes: 2009 All-Truck Nationals NON-COMPETITION Fun Field

Show Field,,, Carlisle Events Online Registration & Passes: 2009 All-Truck Nationals COMPETITION Showfield

August 7--9, 2009, see you all there!

You are registering as: MIDATLANTIC FORD TRUCKS - FTE

CAMPGROUND: Once again we have secured 15 sites at Western Villiage RV Park, 200 Greenview DR, Carlisle, PA 17015. Our contact person is Brenda at 717-243-1179. Make sure you tell her you are with MidAtlantic Ford Trucks FTE. Make your reservations early to guarantee a spot with the group! More info is here,,, Western Village RV Park - A Clean and Quiet Pennsylvania Family Campground

HOTELS:
Hampton Inn Carlisle Rooms are reserved under MidAtlantic Ford Truck Group, Telephone No. 717-240-0200, contact is Christine Schlosser, General Manager. Room Rate is $134/night.

Other area hotels can be found on the Carlisle site,,, http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/visitors/lodging.asp Keep in mind, the further you stay away from Carlisle, the cheaper the rooms get, and the longer the morning commute becomes.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 01-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
When you have registered for the event copy and paste your name to this list, I know some of you have already pasted elsewhere, but this is just for our chapter.

1. Mr.& Mrs. Soondg (Joe & Tina)

Old 01-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Post Fiend

big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.big poppa has a spectacular reputation.
When you have registered for the event copy and paste then add your name to this list

2. big poppa pump (Mike and family) Thanks Joe
Mike's 03 [font=Verdana]F-250 7.3 CC SB XLT 4x4 Auto and just joined the 229,000 miles and counting. [font=Comic Sans MS]PAA#26 Wife's: Whoops, I mean an 08 (Explorer) Eddie B. 4.0 v6 4x4 109,000

Last edited by big poppa; 01-09-2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Thanks Joe..
Old 01-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Postmaster

When you have registered for the event copy and paste your name to this list, I know some of you have already pasted elsewhere, but this is just for our chapter.

2. big poppa pump (Mike and family)
3. Mary, BroncoBitch
4. Greg, BigDog83
5. Ronnie, greedy737
6. Ed, Quaddriver
7. Scott, Oldtrucknut 7077

Old 01-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Postmaster

3. Mary, BroncoBitch
4. Greg, BigDog83
5. Ronnie, greedy737
6. Ed, Quaddriver
7. Scott, Oldtrucknut 7077
8. Adam, Adam0331

Old 02-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Senior User

BEAST428 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dog

My son, son-of-beast has a large, furry, very friendly Chow/shepherd mix name Bailey. He (my son, not the dog) wants to know if there is any rules about bringing the dog to the fairgrounds, or anyone that has problems with a dog in our group.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Postmaster

I like doggies.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Posting Guru

1966Tbird is starting off with a positive reputation.
i was wondering how much is it to enter in the fun field? and the fun field is a show it's not just parking right?
Old 03-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Postmaster

Hello 66,
the fun field is where we all group in the fairgrounds, it's not the parking lot. Tfhere is also the show field. If you click on the link to Carlisle you can read all about it.

If you have the time why don't you sign up as a member of the chapter, just click on the link and follow the instructions posted, also, put your name in the signature line so we know who you are.

Edit; You where just approved for chapter membership, welcome.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Posting Guru

thanks so is it $40 to register for the fun field? i would love to go but i can't afford gas + $40
Old 03-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Yes it is, but the $40 covers all 3 days of the event. You can probably do a saturday at a reduced rate.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 03-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Posting Guru

yeah i think i'll use some of my birthday money for it since the 9th is my 21st, the weekend after i'm having 5 kegs on the farm
Old 04-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Postmaster

1. Mr.& Mrs. Soondg (Joe & Tina)registered
3. Mary, BroncoBitch
4. Greg, BigDog83
5. Ronnie, greedy737
6. Ed, Quaddriver
7. Scott, Oldtrucknut 7077 registered
8. Adam, Adam0331
9. Jim, Pocono Super Duty
10. Bob, rjmay

Copy and paste your name to the list in blue highlight if you have registered.

Old 05-14-2009, 02:03 PM
lil ms. innocent

Foxxy has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxy has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxy has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Its coming soon!!! Have you registered yet?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Junior User

first_f250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i dont know how to copy paste into a post but i registerd in the show field
Old 05-19-2009, 02:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter

Tags
2009, carlisle, good, litvinas, matt, nationals, pa, pennsylvania, pictures, quaddriver, steven, truck