Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2009, 09:00 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Hey Everyone

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Jim and I am a moderator on the 99-03 PSD forum, and now of your forum also. I'm usually online in the evenings but so poke in from time to time. I poked around some of the threads here and am looking forward to getting to know all of you. I spend most of my FTE time in the 99-03 PSD forum. If I can do anything for any of you please just shoot me a pm.
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 01-09-2009, 12:57 AM
Posting Guru

Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.Flying_Dutchman has a good reputation on FTE.
congrats on the promotion.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:08 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Hey Ben thanks it does seem to be real quiet in here. The threads in the forum move alot quicker. I wish that I was 22 again......knowing what I know now!!
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Posting Guru

Caleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant futureCaleb1 has a brilliant future
Nice ta meetcha sir!
Old 01-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Non-smoker

7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
I wonder who this "Jim" guy is....

Just kiddin. Nice to see ya down here too, Jim!
-Pete, PAA member #84
Old 01-09-2009, 11:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation