Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Crossovers Edge, Taurus X, Freestyle, MKX, Flex etc.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Posting Guru

wiingnut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Flex Cloth Interior

Has anyone seen the cloth interior for the Flex. It's the ugliest darn material I have ever seen in my life. Ranks up there with the plaid interior the put in the Cadillacs in the 1970's. I looks as if, someone broke into my grandfathers closets and stole a 50 yr. twead jacket.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Senior User

crabhab is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah the Flex is controversial enough without the hideous cloth interior. In leather it looks much better. Actually, in leather it is one of the nicest interiors Ford has ever made.
2006 F-250 XLT CC, 5.4, 4x2, 6.75 bed, Auto, 3.73 LS
2004 F-150 XL SC, 4.2, 4x2 6.5 bed, Auto, 3.55 Open
1995 F-150 XLT RC, 5.0, 4x4 8ft bed, Auto, 3.55 LS
Old 02-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Senior User

clydesride is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Weird yes... it is a comfortable fit though... I don't mind the look of them and the whole vehicle kind of reminds me of some sort of "Hotwheels" model I used to play with.
I seem to recall (it has been a very long time) they had a sort of surfer woody style wagon with over-size wheels and a funky square shape or am I dreaming?
Anyway, Mrs. Clyde loved it enough to get one and I am ok with that, it will save some fuel over my toy and it will hold our growing herd.... best of all it is a Ford and hopefully as good as my baby, I won't buy anything else in a truck now!!
They had to do something with all of that left-over fabric from the 50's right?
2012 F-150 Supercrew EB, XTR trailer tow and locking 373 diff, etc. Added a rear leaf (much better now) and MBRP exhaust (Nice sound now and bonus mileage increase) Had a 2002 Excursion, 7.3l, Limited, Dark Blue/Tan, 6637... RIP
Old 02-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Senior User

Wow... do I look like some sort of computer genius or what?? It added the blurb in there automatically...trust me!!
2012 F-150 Supercrew EB, XTR trailer tow and locking 373 diff, etc. Added a rear leaf (much better now) and MBRP exhaust (Nice sound now and bonus mileage increase) Had a 2002 Excursion, 7.3l, Limited, Dark Blue/Tan, 6637... RIP
Old 02-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Senior User

And again!!!...lol
Old 02-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Senior User

wow... apparently if you wait long enough, it makes key words turn into blue links via some voodoo... now I look even more compu-limited...hehe
Mrs. is getting antsy about her new toy, we were going to wait till month's end before picking it up but... that might be too long.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:13 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers

Tags
cloth, flex, ford, interior, trucks