Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Australia Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ChunderDownUnder

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Senior User

myv-879 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Rego inspection QLD

Hey People i have moved to Surfers for a while and need to rego my truck up here so if anyone knows of a mechanic who is kind when doing inspections on F100's or perhaps likes the odd carton of beer etc Id love to show them my Truck.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Hey!

Try giving these guys a call:
Ford Queensland F-Series Spares - Ford F-100, F-150, F-250, Superduty, F-350, Bronco and Explorers new and used parts from the early 70's to current 2007 models.

They might know someone!
Adrian
Old 01-30-2009, 08:03 PM
New User

tappethead is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey myv-879

If its not too late you could try Southport Car Repairs at Chirn Park. I've used them a couple of times. They have an engineer on hand for compliance plates as well.
Their phone # is 55 323722 .

Cheers Brad.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:05 AM
Senior User

myv-879 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks guys I was talking to a ford man who pointed me to a place. the guy checked the numbers and the lights and that was it. Rego done.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:05 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter