Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Smile Tips and Tricks!

As many of you know, I'm pretty hardcore about participation. I can't twist your arm and make you do it, but I can request you hang out with the group more! (or I can call and bug you on the phone 2 or 3 times a week like I do TJBeggs. hahaha)

Really though, your participation doesn't require checking the forums everyday though.
At the top of the main forum page, you can just subscribe to the forum in the forum tools on the right side there.
It's quick and simple. Just set it to email you once a day if there is activity in the forum. It's not an annoying email for every post, it just sends you a message and says "hey something is going on" sorta deal. It works great for forums with not much activity, though we have a lot of activity here compared to other chapter forums. But the problem to me is, that its only 3 or 4 of us chatting in here, and that makes me sad! I'd love to hear from everyone and get the general BS of whats going on in other people's area's. I simply cannot call everyone all the time. I got plenty of minutes, but I'm not your boss.

So, subscribe to the Michigan forum for some updates so you can stay in tune with anything going on. The rest of us who come in here to chat I'm sure would really like hear from the rest of you about whats going on in your area.
I mean, I can only hear about Diamondale so many days in a row. :P

The only other Tip that I have for any members if they want to know what is going on with chapter stuff is to call me. If I've called you already, I would hope you saved my number, so it is not an awkward convo every time I call you up. "Uhh, who is this?" Uhhh its your michigan chapter leader. "Uhhh, who?" And then I want to throw a badger though the phone to chase you around.
Okay, So conversations really don't go like that, but I would rather them not.
No no no, I'm not asking you to sign your life away to Michigan chapter. I would just like to hear from the members and get some more chit chat going on in here! I would love to see more pictures in the truck thread as well!!!

Thanks
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Postmaster

bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.bigredtruckmi has a good reputation on FTE.
Hey Diamondale isn't so bad (it's close to Grand Ledge).

Hey Talyn
I could call at 5AM when I'm getting ready for work. Have to get those children to school and with my first pickup at 6:30am I leave really early in this bad weather. So If you are on M100 please watch for my "red lights" I hate to have the county mounty give you a $500 fine and 2 points. I've had 5 citations given out so far this year
Old 01-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
oooooo damn.
Call away. =)
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Senior User

390428cjt is starting off with a positive reputation.
Remindes me of a song from the sixties (Im just a lonely boy)
Old 10-04-2009, 11:39 PM