Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2009, 01:02 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Talking New Chapter Avatar Contest!

Oregon Chapter Members Only!

OK guys, Our chapter is about a year old now, and we still don't have a chapter avatar for sig's Ect....... I've decided to open a design contest to see if we can come up with something that everybody likes. Winner gets a FREE 1 year supporter subscription to FTE Paid for by me....

You can post design ideas in this thread. When we get enough entries I'll close this thead, and start a poll thread to choose the best one. You can see examples of what I'm talking about if you surf some of the other chapters. Here are three examples:

Good luck to all!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 01-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Id say, anything with someones Ford truck parked at an overlook at Crater Lake with Wizard island in the distance should do just fine.
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......492,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 01-13-2009, 08:25 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old93junk View Post
Id say, anything with someones Ford truck parked at an overlook at Crater Lake with Wizard island in the distance should do just fine.
Go for it! Let's see it..........

Old 01-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Sense I am not the most computerised person, I had to have my son post my Avatar, I would go for something like Old93junk said.
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 01-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Junior User

focusdriverlx20 is starting off with a positive reputation.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. damn if my truck ran, id get it with the 3 sisters in the background....
Old 01-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Posting Guru

Layson has a great reputation on FTE.Layson has a great reputation on FTE.Layson has a great reputation on FTE.Layson has a great reputation on FTE.
I like the Mass. chapter one the best!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:56 AM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layson View Post
I like the Mass. chapter one the best!
The So. Cal ones not bad either!..........Ill get my daughter to get a couple of my ideas up here, She knows how to do pics, unlike her tech. impaired father!
Dave
Old 01-14-2009, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old93junk View Post
The So. Cal ones not bad either!..........Ill get my daughter to get a couple of my ideas up here, She knows how to do pics, unlike her tech. impaired father!
Kewl! I WAS hoping for more ideas.............I know there's more chapter members that are way better than this "old fart" when it comes to puters.

Old 01-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabmandelux View Post
Kewl! I WAS hoping for more ideas.............I know there's more chapter members that are way better than this "old fart" when it comes to puters.
Nope, that would NOT be this old fart.
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 01-23-2009, 12:22 AM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
i was thinking about the same as nebraska or similar, only with the state of oregon.
just so we all can recognize members! just from different states!
anyway i think we should all have the same type of decal formatted to the state or provience,country! that way we all know who's a member!
that just my opinion i could be wrong!!
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Senior User

CharGriller has a very good reputation on FTE.CharGriller has a very good reputation on FTE.CharGriller has a very good reputation on FTE.
At the risk of sounding "dumb" I was wondering how something similar to the Hugh sign on the building in Oregon that used to advertise the "White Stag" brand be adopted by putting the acronym FTE inside the state of Oregon and to avoid any problems with copyright change the deer or stag to a OBS or new silhouette of a Ford Pickup looking as if it were driving out of the sign of the state of Oregon, or maybe use the Ford blue oval. If you wanted to keep the stag, deer, or elk we could change the way it faces to avoid any copyright laws. I'm not a lawyer so don't know if that would be okay or not.

It sure would be easy to tell who or what you were. It has lots of room to massage it into something workable and contains or could contain all the necessary elements?

As an example who reading this no matter where you live in the state....can't see the image in their minds eye?
John 3:16..........2000 F-350, 7.3L PSD, Dually, SuperDuty, SuperCab, 4x4, , XLT, SuperChip/Tuner/60T, Isspro Pyro & Boost Gauges, BD Powers' Exhuast Brake, 6 - SPD manual, 4 Inch S.S. Exhaust.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
that would be good.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 03-26-2009, 03:37 PM

This IS a contest, with a prize! So post whatever you can come up with (drawings etc), and we'll have a vote on what we want...............

Old 03-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Senior User

CharGriller has a very good reputation on FTE.CharGriller has a very good reputation on FTE.CharGriller has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabmandelux View Post
This IS a contest, with a prize! So post whatever you can come up with (drawings etc), and we'll have a vote on what we want...............
Hey maybe somebody that can draw will play with the above idea, post some examples and maybe even win a prize. I publicly forfeit the idea to any and all that want to play with it.
John 3:16..........2000 F-350, 7.3L PSD, Dually, SuperDuty, SuperCab, 4x4, , XLT, SuperChip/Tuner/60T, Isspro Pyro & Boost Gauges, BD Powers' Exhuast Brake, 6 - SPD manual, 4 Inch S.S. Exhaust.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Here you go,..........State flag for a background, whoever has the best looking truck, in front of the flag background.........
Dave
Old 03-26-2009, 08:32 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter

Tags
avatar, avatars, ford, fordtruck, forums, truck