Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > North Dakota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Dakota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: hav24wheel

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Posting Guru

unrulee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.unrulee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I sold my snowmobile last Friday..........

................prepare for snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that it'll snow in feet not inches now.

After staring at my 2000 Arctic Cat (that I purchased new in 2000) for the last 5 years I decieded that it was time to part ways.

A friend of mine asks me every year to sell it, and finally I caved in. His family and him is getting a lot of use out of it now.

I had a hard time selling it but I just thought of the summer months with it sitting there collecting dust getting older. Older, that's another reson to sell, the newer sleds are sooooo much lighter and more powerfull than it, it makes my old machine pail in comparison.

If it keeps snowing like this in the future years I'm sure that I'll own another new 'Cat. But for the time being my wallet will be a little thicker!

Join the ND Chapter - CLICK HERE!!!

1979 F250 Ranger, lots of goodies
2005 F250 PSD, work in progress...
Old 01-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Bring out the best!

Mr Mayo is starting off with a positive reputation.
Too bad....

The one year out of 10 that you'd actually be able to use it.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:43 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > North Dakota Chapter