Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2009, 07:51 AM
Post Fiend

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
NE January Chat thread

I thought i would start this off an say Happy New Year everybody. Hope you have had a safe one so far. Hows everybody doing?. Didnt do nothing for New Years. Kind off depressing really. I like to be around people so felt kind off lonely last night. Hope everybody is enjoying the half way descent weather. Later guys.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Happy New Year to all of you up in Husker land. Go Big Red.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 01-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Postmaster

fordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to all
Good Morning all,4 hours and all hell going to break loose in florida,lol hope everyone had a safe new year's eve, another year has come and gone and boy they sure go fast,anyway have a great day and will chat more laters
Old 01-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Randy, I like your truck. I had a 79 short bed stepside a few years back that I gave to my daughter when she got married. It was OK, but not as nice as yours.

I'm looking forward to watching the Huskers today.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 01-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Postmaster

fordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to all
i got two of them, the grey one is a rust bucket tho but this summer i'll take care of that,lol saw this site on another thread and figured for my 600 post i'll share it ,Cash for Clunkers
Old 01-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 01-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Post when I get chance

bucks77ford has a very good reputation on FTE.bucks77ford has a very good reputation on FTE.bucks77ford has a very good reputation on FTE.bucks77ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Happy New Years everyone!!!!!

77 F250 4x4 Highboy 521 stroker
75 F250 2wd Supercab 460
Old 01-01-2009, 09:32 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Happy New Year to all!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:49 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Nebraska...Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone enjoys good health during the coming year!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:42 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Happy New Year to all in Nebraska..

Hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 01-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
PowerStrokSurge
Hello Everyone
2003 Suzuki Intruder GLP1400

Old 01-01-2009, 03:31 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Anyone see any good replays lately???

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Postmaster

Evening guys, that game sure was good, had me wondering if we was going to give it up,anyway we won ,hope everyone had a great day,they say 48 tomarrow so will get some stuff done,see everyone in morning
Old 01-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Posting Guru

Bigredfan has a good reputation on FTE.Bigredfan has a good reputation on FTE.
Hello all,
Just got home thought i would pop in and say hello.

Hey Randy,
what ever you dont sell off the 77 ill take a good look at it, ill trade you lol.

Hope everyone has had a great new year and i look forward to seeing you all again and making 2009 even better than 2008
Old 01-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Postmaster

hey jerry, whats up, getting ready to head home from shop,put 12 more miles on the stang, been running good, sure would like to keep it, will see
Old 01-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
16x10, 16x12, 3455516, 4x4, 97, bf, bfg, bigredfan, dallas, f150, goodrich, induction, tires, tx, wynns