Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2009, 04:42 AM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
January Chat

Happy New Year everyone!!
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 01-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
January Chat

well here it is a new year.
Bart
Old 01-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Posting Guru

SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.
Happy New Year
Old 01-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Elder User

bigunred is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome to 09 may it be better than 08.
01 Excursion limited 5" lift 35's
After No Fear.. Comes, Oh Sh...
Old 01-01-2009, 09:36 AM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
my head hurts lol

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 01-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Posting Guru

SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.SGnAZ has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_There View Post
my head hurts lol
hair of the dog
or a spicy bloody mary will cure that
Old 01-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Hand over fist, paper around the stone, scissors cut the paper and the rock stands alone. Rock paper scissors, a simple game of choice, but it's not that easy. Hand over hand doesn't seem so much, but the choices we make reflect us and set the passage for the rest of our lives. The greatest power a person possesses is the power to choose.
Destiny is not something to wait on, to let happen by chance, pave the path to destiny with the choices you make, weather the choice be from love or fear is for you to decide, but place no trust,on a fate that is ready made. if you limit your choices to only what seems possible or reasonable you disconect yourself form what you truly want, and all thats left is a compromise. The strongest principal of growth lies within human choice. No one ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of there choices, but if you can control the process of choice you take control of all aspects of your life. Only then will you find the freedom of taking charge and creating change in your life. You may be wise enough to win the world but i guarantee you're also fool enough to loose it. So make this day, let this be the time, in 2009,to lead your life through times turbulence. Go chase the childhood dream, but remember, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
Happy new year to ALL!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:41 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning AZ...Happy New Year!!! I hope all celebrated responsibly!!!

Best wishes for a happy...healthy...prosperous New Year!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Happy New Year!!

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 01-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Happy New Year All!!

Burp!....ahh, I feel better already!!

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 01-01-2009, 05:08 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post
Hand over fist, paper around the stone, scissors cut the paper and the rock stands alone. Rock paper scissors, a simple game of choice, but it's not that easy. Hand over hand doesn't seem so much, but the choices we make reflect us and set the passage for the rest of our lives. The greatest power a person possesses is the power to choose.
Destiny is not something to wait on, to let happen by chance, pave the path to destiny with the choices you make, weather the choice be from love or fear is for you to decide, but place no trust,on a fate that is ready made. if you limit your choices to only what seems possible or reasonable you disconect yourself form what you truly want, and all thats left is a compromise. The strongest principal of growth lies within human choice. No one ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of there choices, but if you can control the process of choice you take control of all aspects of your life. Only then will you find the freedom of taking charge and creating change in your life. You may be wise enough to win the world but i guarantee you're also fool enough to loose it. So make this day, let this be the time, in 2009,to lead your life through times turbulence. Go chase the childhood dream, but remember, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
Happy new year to ALL!
Very well put Bill. I believe that also. I have to step out of my comfort zone a lot to grow. We are kind of dealing with this right now. The cold damp winter up here has really taken a toll on me physically. I'm in constant pain, my back & hips. Vici told me she wasn't doing good with the cold damp either. In part that is why we are moving back to Arizona. There is about 4 months of winter that I have to live on pain meds. I dislike it a lot. Vici has a good job here excellent pay much higher than Arizona, but we have to decide as you stated. We have to step out in faith do the foot work & let God open the doors. Doing that is really scary, I don't care how many times you do it. We have done it before. For me it is about trusting God to show the way.
Anyway Bill thanks for the reminder of our journey.

Craig
Old 01-02-2009, 07:54 AM
Junior User

MnBoomer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Best to all in 2009

My Wish for You in 2009:
May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.
May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words . . .

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!

Vicki
Old 01-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnBoomer View Post
My Wish for You in 2009:
May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.
May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words . . .

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!

Vicki
Here, here. Happy New Year Arizona.

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 01-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Good afternoon everyone!

Nice to see you on Vicki, hows the winter home treating you?
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 01-02-2009, 02:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter