Programming your own personal entry code
To program your own code:
1. Enter the factory set code (keypad will illuminate when pressed).
2. Press the 1 • 2 control within five seconds of Step 1.
3. Enter your personal 5–digit code.
Enter each digit within five seconds
of previous one.
4. After the code is entered, the
locks will cycle, confirming that the
new code has been set.
Do not set a code that includes five of the same number or presents
them in sequential order. Thieves can easily figure out these types of
Your personal code does not replace the permanent code that your
authorized dealer gave you. You can use either code to unlock your
vehicle. If a second personal code is entered, the module will erase the
first personal code in favor of the new code.
If you wish to erase your personal code, use the following instructions:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Press the 1 • 2 control and release.
The system will now only respond to the factory set code.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.